• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boonfest! 19

Boon :o

Smash Journeyman
Ok, for all of you people from Smashboards who are regulars of my weekly Boonfest tournies from the previous ones I've hosted here, or if you were somehow "secretly" stalking my series,

I come here telling you that I've moved my Boonfest! series from Smashboards to All Is Brawl. (http://www.allisbrawl.com/)

The link to my tourney from AiB is http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2937 , but you'll have to have an AiB acc to be in it/register.

Sorry for any of you guys if you like... freaked out when I didn't post my tourney thread on here for the tourney on the 27th, I attended one AiB tourney just to check out the competetion and how their tournies go over there and the systems they use and such. There's more competetive people and a bigger crowd of them, so that's one of the reasons why I moved it to AiB.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm considering doing both places myself. Smash Boards heavily looks down on online play and I'd like to at least host my tournaments at a place where more people are actually ethusiastic about it.

Smash Journeyman
Lol, well most of the times whenever I make a BF thread over here, I have to bump it up like 3-4 times since there's always like 4 tournies that just have trillions of posts on them all filled with random posts, and it's alot more competetive with more people over in AiB.
+ you can get tourney hosting badges and tourney winning badges along with many other random badges xD

I had to move my awesome series over to AiB. :p

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Lol, well most of the times whenever I make a BF thread over here, I have to bump it up like 3-4 times since there's always like 4 tournies that just have trillions of posts on them all filled with random posts, and it's alot more competetive with more people over in AiB.
+ you can get tourney hosting badges and tourney winning badges along with many other random badges xD

AiB gots nothing on Smashboards.

peeup

Smash Lord

Badges...

Are we playing smash or pokemon?

Smash Journeyman
Lol, they're just good to have for reputation and such.
:o
But on the otherhand, try to keep this thread not too filled with the random talk, I wouldn't want to bump down the other tourney threads >.>

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
:o Traitor!
lol, jk. I like AiB too, but it really doesnt make much of a difference, except now you can give prizes (badges)

Top Bottom