• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Book of [MU]dora Index.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
I used a hard thrown bomb. Is that why it's incorrect?
Not necessarily. There are different versions of Hadouken. Each version has a different outcome when clashing with bombs. Only the weakest version of the fireball is stuffed by bomb throws.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Not necessarily. There are different versions of Hadouken. Each version has a different outcome when clashing with bombs. Only the weakest version of the fireball is stuffed by bomb throws.
I guess it must've been how i worded it. The bomb does go through all Hadoukens, including the fire one. It's just that it doesn't destroy the fire hadouken, but instead passes through. I have a replay saved where i tried throwing a bomb through a fire hadouken, and it passed straight through without clashing. Same for ex hadouken iirc.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
I guess it must've been how i worded it. The bomb does go through all Hadoukens, including the fire one. It's just that it doesn't destroy the fire hadouken, but instead passes through. I have a replay saved where i tried throwing a bomb through a fire hadouken, and it passed straight through without clashing. Same for ex hadouken iirc.
If Ryu holds the button, it makes a different version of hadouken. It makes the bomb explode on contact with the fireball.

DUKEL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SirDukeIII
If Ryu holds the button, it makes a different version of hadouken. It makes the bomb explode on contact with the fireball.
Regardless it's been my experience that any arrow stops the hadouken. If that's true and the hadouken didn't just expire as soon as the arrow touched it, it could be a decent option to stop them. Or we could just walk. But lets save this discussion for a time when we actually know the MU and have a thread for it.

Last edited:

TastyComaWife

Smash Rookie
NNID
aaronbn8
I'm having a ridiculous amount of trouble with other links, they could be the worst link ever and probably beat me. I have had tons of experience in this MU but I still just have so much trouble with it. What do you all do?

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I'm having a ridiculous amount of trouble with other links, they could be the worst link ever and probably beat me. I have had tons of experience in this MU but I still just have so much trouble with it. What do you all do?
It's really hard to answer this question unless you clarify what char you're using. Also, you would do best to ask this question in another thread, like the thread specific to your char or check the Q&A thread. The OP is bound to have an answer since we get people spamming this same question almost every day. You would also do well in reading the rules thread, just to be safe.

Blasterman4

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0061-1501-7948
While looking through the various MU's, the Thread in the doc boards is locked and doesn't discuss link outside of one mentions saying that link and gay are an easy MU. Might be a good idea to at least update to the correct thread.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
While looking through the various MU's, the Thread in the doc boards is locked and doesn't discuss link outside of one mentions saying that link and gay are an easy MU. Might be a good idea to at least update to the correct thread.
I don't think they have discussed us properly yet. In any case I removed the link to that locked thread in the OP for now.
If you want discussion on that MU then you could always make a suitable thread to discuss it in the Link boards and invite the doctors over to discuss it. Feel free to PM Lawz or I if you have any questions.

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
Hey there Fairy B O Y Z! The Doggy boards are currently discussing this MU and would love your input on it!

Click on the DEATH FIGHT OF THE CENTURY to teleport over to the forum!

Ember Reaper

Smash Journeyman
Any chance we can get match up numbers? I know they're difficult to deduce, but I find them helpful, even a little bit

Top Bottom