• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bombs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Bombs suck.. i never use them... is their any advantage to them.?

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................... im dumbstruck

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
This thread needs to die. It's useless, looking on it. This thread belongs somewhere else. :D

ktnxbai

nash123

Smash Journeyman
you're not my pally, and you never will be. You obviously have not a clue as to what "cuss" means either.
Well just to make sure of myself, I looked it up and it means utter profanity which is really all you do but of course that means that you are a master troll.Also I was hoping you would get the pally reference as you have a pyro as your avatar and lootic, I give you a 1/10.

Well just to make sure of myself, I looked it up and it means utter profanity which is really all you do but of course that means that you are a master troll.Also I was hoping you would get the pally reference as you have a pyro as your avatar and lootic, I give you a 1/10.
what about me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom