• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bomb to Arrow Cancel (BAC)

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
NEW VID!!!!11 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ex0Wa1Fors

Well here's another technique (well a trick not a technique) that ends with AC lol Well here's a bit of an explanation.

The vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nOEH0U2iVc

First thing to know, you need to space this well, of course. It's pretty good for mindgames, seeing how you throw a bomb, they'll shield and you hit them with an arrow. Even if they shield it, it'll take a good chunk out of their shield. Plus, you can just grab them.

The total damage it can do is 11% or 12% (Idk how to do 12%, it just happened when I was recording) A good move to follow up with is DAC or a grab. The comboability is pretty high with this (at low percents like 0%-30%). You'll see both in the vid. I have yet to have a combo with a pivot boost-> Ftilt from the BAC. It'll probably be pretty good though lol.

Oh and you have to jump backwards (short hop) and immediatley throw the bomb. All you have to do is hit B after that because of the throw's ending animations.

This also good for spacing because you can run away, throw the bomb backwards then AC, then continue a retreat. Or surprise them with a DAC.

Btw, I don't consider this a technique. Really, this thread and video is just another way for Link to do damage. So no flames about crap like not a technique or anything. I know this was in Izaw's guide. Like I said, the thread was meant to be another way to attack and do damage. It shows things out of BAC, like DAC, Zair etc.

When the BAC hits, it'll be pretty startling (when you grab etc). Experiment with it yourselves. See what happens. I'd like to see the technique be critiqued for it's usability. Thanks.

Keep it Lucky! ^_~

lonewolfe

Smash Journeyman
I thought Izaw's video covered AC and different applications of it, like throwing a bomb, then arrow canceling....

Idunno, but I've been using this for a while...after seeing Izaw's video.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Yeah I figured that the application was already found but I just stuck a name on it :p I just felt like I needed to make Link have the most ATs. And the other purpose of the thread was to just name off another combo (or just a new one) that might be useful. Or practical. I just listed some of the ways it could be used, what you can do out of it, etc.

sasook

Smash Champion
Oh man Hue, if only that were possible. Ending all lag for the dair....with an arrow would be so incredible.

Hue

Smash Cadet
Oh man Hue, if only that were possible. Ending all lag for the dair....with an arrow would be so incredible.
Well, it might be possible if you bounced on someone's shield first, they'd probably try to grab or attack you and get hit by the arrow ;)

Top Bottom