• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
MLB.com At bat app.
Are you able to provide a direct link to show me? I want to have a direct link so I can believe what you're saying about the rigging, because without the direct link, I'm skeptical.

I tried to find evidence of rigging myself by searching for it on google, but got nothing. It's why I'd like to have a direct link if possible.

If not, I'll try to search for it myself.
-nbm-

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi

The source: http://m.mlb.com/news/article/237593638/american-league-all-star-voting-update/

So Fluttershy Fluttershy cited the source for me concerning the "rigging" that you were talking about. Honestly, I'm not really sure what the big deal is. Sure, they have a ton of votes, but that's because they're one of the hottest teams right now. Them and the Yankees have been at the top of the standings so far in the league, so it's no surprise that they're getting the most votes from fans concerning the all-star game. Two years ago, it was the same thing with the Royals. It makes sense that they were getting a lot of votes for their players because they were one of the hottest teams, and ended up winning the World Series as well. They may have gotten a significantly higher amount of votes than other teams, but it wasn't to the point in which it was EXPONENTIALLY high. The biggest all-stars are on the best teams, so it's not a case of rigging, but rather the best players from the best teams are getting picked. Indians this year with getting many votes makes sense too since they got to the World Series grand finals last year.

Similar in NFL football for another all-star game. The Patriots, Steelers, Packers, and Seahawks got plenty of votes for all-stars. But for the Browns? pft. They had to keep dreaming.

tl;dr I seriously disagree and don't understand your thought process.

-nbm-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Would you be able to install an AC system in your room?

-nbm-
The house does have one, but the heat still tends to bother me for most of the night.

I also have a fan in my room for when it gets really bad too, though the heat isn't necessarily the one thing keeping me up. It's more like a current contributing factor.

Also, I meant to ask; how have you been doing with catching sleep lately?

What is the average temperature in your room?
I'm not sure about that, actually..

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

The house does have one, but the heat still tends to bother me for most of the night.

I also have a fan in my room for when it gets really bad too, though the heat isn't necessarily the one thing keeping me up. It's more like a current contributing factor.

Also, I meant to ask; how have you been doing with catching sleep lately?

I'm not sure about that, actually..
Something else is keeping you up? Do you want to talk about that with me? I'd love to talk about it with you.

And no. I've been getting even worse sleep than before, really.

NBM

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
No number for this one.

Something else is keeping you up? Do you want to talk about that with me? I'd love to talk about it with you.

And no. I've been getting even worse sleep than before, really.

NBM
It's nothing terribly serious, to be honest. Sometimes I just happen to feel restless, but most of the time it's just my own fault for screwing my own sleeping schedule up (usually from staying up really late on weekends. That's something I want to do less often unless it's actually necessary for something important but haven't tried more than a very few amount of times). Anything else is just a contributing factor on top of that.

Sorry to hear that, by the way. :ohwell: Hope you can change that soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom