• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
This is accurate ^
Decided to go with the avatar that's the stuff of nightmares
101 Bob-ombs

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
104 Bob-ombs.
Oh insomnia, how I hate thee (I'm not gonna be on for long though).
Also, apparently Xeylode has joined us eh?

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
104 Bob-ombs.
Oh insomnia, how I hate thee (I'm not gonna be on for long though).
Also, apparently Xeylode has joined us eh?
Apparently. Kind of odd seeing how one of the first things he did as soon as he became a mod was to blow up the count every 5-10 posts for a week (or was that someone else, I think it was xeylode)
Now he's here deflecting because its" boring" to be on the moderator side.
I don't know whether to think of irony or pity
111 insomniacs

Last edited:
Apparently. Kind of odd seeing how one of the first things he did as soon as he became a mod was to blow up the count every 5-10 posts for a week (or was that someone else, I think it was xeylode)
111 insomniacs
My history in this thread.
non-mod
helped reached 200 bob-omb count
mod
helped reach 200 mod-omb count lol that was great
unmod
assisted in another 200 bob-omb count
mod again
assist non-mod while still mod :D

Either way, 122 bob-ombs and counting.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Magamar
:005: vs :126:
And? We need all the help we can get (especially now).
Even if it's from someone who used to tear the count apart every other day, we take it.
Besides, the more people, the more potential betters we have, and that's always a good thing.
(And yes, I do believe that was Xeylode. Not like the other mods appearing helped though.)

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Magamar
:005: vs :126:

And? We need all the help we can get (especially now).
Even if it's from someone who used to tear the count apart every other day, we take it.
Besides, the more people, the more potential betters we have, and that's always a good thing.
(And yes, I do believe that was Xeylode. Not like the other mods appearing helped though.)
I know that. That's why I didn't argue when he said he doesn't count as a mod,
Doesn't change my thinking though.and I would like some more betters. Its usually just me, you, path, and metalbro. (Though dimensional and mari did to)
Mehwell just keep on counting
:006: Vs :128:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I know that. That's why I didn't argue when he said he doesn't count as a mod,
Doesn't change my thinking though.and I would like some more betters. Its usually just me, you, path, and metalbro. (Though dimensional and mari did to)
Mehwell just keep on counting
The only thing I worry about is the reactions of some.
Granted the majority of us won't mind. But there are a few that I believe might complain (I.E. Cliff. Or, after that speech a while back, Luma). Here's hopin' otherwise though.
:010: vs :129:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
The only thing I worry about is the reactions of some.
Granted the majority of us won't mind. But there are a few that I believe might complain (I.E. Cliff. Or, after that speech a while back, Luma). Here's hopin' otherwise though.
:010: vs :129:
well cliff is always. . . jumpy (pun)
katt on the other hand outright believes all moderators or bad, i'm not kidding, ever since she got warnings she's dislikes the mods, this thread only makes it worse.
for better or worse (mostly better), I guess we got a new ally
:011: vs:130:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
well cliff is always. . . jumpy (pun)
I think the issue with him (no offense to Cliff) is that he tends to be a bit thick-skinned.
If anything, a simple explanation like "While Xeylode is a mod he wanted to count with us." will be the best way to go.

katt on the other hand outright believes all moderators or bad, i'm not kidding, ever since she got warnings she's dislikes the mods, this thread only makes it worse.
Well, I haven't seen it myself other than that one time (Then again, I'm not her brother. So maybe it's all off-line). Though I'll take your word for it.
If she has doesn't have an issue, that's between her and the mods. The best we can do is just explain this and try to settle things down.

for better or worse (mostly better), I guess we got a new ally
Hopefully. Though this does put a new spin on things.
Just watch, Frost will use this as a new way of backstabbing.

:012: vs :131:

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I think the issue with him (no offense to Cliff) is that he tends to be a bit thick-skinned.
If anything, a simple explanation like "While Xeylode is a mod he wanted to count with us." will be the best
that and that he seems to get into situations that don't even involve him, and refuses to back down in it, once he's got an deicision, he believes that's in, no ands or buts.
Well, I haven't seen it myself other than that one time (Then again, I'm not her brother. So maybe it's all off-line). Though I'll take your word for it.
If she has doesn't have an issue, that's between her and the mods. The best we can do is just explain this and try to settle things down.
about half an half, and an majority of it online happens in a convo I got stuck in when a new user sent out a bunch of friend requests,
though honestly your guess is as good as mine, she's very back and forth, anything can happen, she just as an distastefulness when it comes to the moderators
Hopefully. Though this does put a new spin on things.
Just watch, Frost will use this as a new way of backstabbing.

:012: vs :131:
really?
I mean that he'll probably use this as an way to taunt us, but backstab?
how do you propose he'll do that.

also, I see you posted in my thread mate,
lets just say I've been. . .busy in there:evil:
i'm curious what you got for when it comes around to voting time

:013: vs :132:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
:014: vs :133:
that and that he seems to get into situations that don't even involve him, and refuses to back down in it, once he's got an deicision, he believes that's in, no ands or buts.
Trust me, I've seen that at it's worst.
I recall him calling mimgrim "biased" once because he was trying to rebuke one of Cliff's claims (being that Nintendo will buy Sega even though there's nothing saying so).
It went as well as you'd expect. It was like fire in the form of a debate.

about half an half, and an majority of it online happens in a convo I got stuck in when a new user sent out a bunch of friend requests,
though honestly your guess is as good as mine, she's very back and forth, anything can happen, she just as an distastefulness when it comes to the moderators
Huh.
Well, in any case, I'm gonna pick the optimistic side and say that there won't be too much of an issue.
Worse case we just explain the situation. And hope that a war doesn't start.

really?
I mean that he'll probably use this as an way to taunt us, but backstab?
how do you propose he'll do that.
Implying that he will (which knowing him right now I really doubt it), he'll most likely flip-flop.
One attempt he'll be with us, and another he'll be against us.
I'd be annoying sure, but that's the entire point.

also, I see you posted in my thread mate,
lets just say I've been. . .busy in there:evil:
i'm curious what you got for when it comes around to voting time
Simple, I plan on casting my vote. That's all.
Now, this may come along with a little "opinion piece" that I'd like to write up.
Nothing too terrible. Just stating some pros and cons here and there. It'll be cute. :reverse:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
:014: vs :133:

Trust me, I've seen that at it's worst.
I recall him calling mimgrim "biased" once because he was trying to rebuke one of Cliff's claims (being that Nintendo will buy Sega even though there's nothing saying so).
It went as well as you'd expect. It was like fire in the form of a. Debate
Ya, he was actually at it again in the RTC thread trying to convince everyone that sonic wasn't added in brawl based on popularity and that it somehow goes to deconfirming mewtwo
Huh.
Well, in any case, I'm gonna pick the optimistic side and say that there won't be too much of an issue.
Worse case we just explain the situation. And hope that a war doesn't start.
That's probably the best. Though anything can happen with her. Just be optimistic and hope she doesn't end up complaining.
Implying that he will (which knowing him right now I really doubt it), he'll most likely flip-flop.
One attempt he'll be with us, and another he'll be against us.
I'd be annoying sure, but that's the entire point.
Huh I thought u you said frost. I've already figured out that xeylode would betray us. That's actually a bit obvious. Once a mod your always a mod till you get clipped especially when it comes to this game where they have so much power where they just can't help them selves
Simple, I plan on casting my vote. That's all.
Now, this may come along with a little "opinion piece" that I'd like to write up.
Nothing too terrible. Just stating some pros and cons here and there. It'll be cute. :reverse:
Go nuts mate.
Its an opinion/bias based game. You want someone thrown out wright him/her up.
It'll be good to see some more voters putting in their input.

:015: Vs :134:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
:016: vs :135:
Ya, he was actually at it again in the RTC thread trying to convince everyone that sonic wasn't added in brawl based on popularity and that it somehow goes to deconfirming mewtwo
Let me guess...
Something about Sega being buddies with Nintendo or something along that line.

That's probably the best. Though anything can happen with her. Just be optimistic and hope she doesn't end up complaining.
It's not the complaining I'm worried about (that's inevitable).
It's the aftermath I'm worried about.

Huh I thought u you said frost. I've already figured out that xeylode would betray us. That's actually a bit obvious. Once a mod your always a mod till you get clipped especially when it comes to this game where they have so much power where they just can't help them selves
No, I was referring to Frost.
Xeylode on the other hand I don't know. Sure, he could. But to be fair, I do remember him saying this a long time ago. And that time it didn't seem like there was any joking involved, it did seem sincere. If he wanted to go back, he would've by now.

I understand there might be doubts (heck, this is the first time we've seen something like this happen IIRC), especially with the bad blood from before. But I say give him a chance. He's only been on here a few times. We don't know if there's some underlying meaning.

Go nuts mate.
Its an opinion/bias based game. You want someone thrown out wright him/her up.
It'll be good to see some more voters putting in their input.
It'll be neat. Besides, I like to see what others think are good/bad ideas in terms of characters.

Top Bottom