• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
:016: vs :135:

Let me guess...
Something about Sega being buddies with Nintendo or something along that line.
more like that naka convince sakurai that he should put in sonic, but was refused down because they were short of development time, and sakurai felt something and deicide to honor naka request,
I don't know, I wasn't paying much attention, though everyone else basically shot down his theory/argument (which stone skin he is refused) so it was basically another basely theory that has no credit
It's not the complaining I'm worried about (that's inevitable).
It's the aftermath I'm worried about.
knowing her its going to involve pretending to punch people over the internet, and then later offline pray to god that she can have the ability to punch the people over the internet
No, I was referring to Frost.
Xeylode on the other hand I don't know. Sure, he could. But to be fair, I do remember him saying this a long time ago. And that time it didn't seem like there was any joking involved, it did seem sincere. If he wanted to go back, he would've by now.

I understand there might be doubts (heck, this is the first time we've seen something like this happen IIRC), especially with the bad blood from before. But I say give him a chance. He's only been on here a few times. We don't know if there's some underlying meaning.
ah okay, personally I wouldn't even give him the credit and just start over even if he says he's going to help us, everything frosty does is suspicious.
xeylode is rather a wild card, he's been on both sides twice so he knows how both things run, me i'm just suspicious of every mod (this game makes you that way) though you do got a point, it was almost a month ago he defected and he's still here,
still once you feel the glory of being on the mods side, its hard to go to the other side, that reasoning alone is enough is to give an watchful eye.

I wouldn't say that i'm outright suspecting him and accusing him that this is all some prank/trick, but i'm just being suspicious and careful
It'll be neat. Besides, I like to see what others think are good/bad ideas in terms of characters.
cool, see ya on Thursday in the thread

:144:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
:155: Bob-ombs.
more like that naka convince sakurai that he should put in sonic, but was refused down because they were short of development time, and sakurai felt something and deicide to honor naka request,
I don't know, I wasn't paying much attention, though everyone else basically shot down his theory/argument (which stone skin he is refused) so it was basically another basely theory that has no credit
Well, it's not the worst I've seen.
I still think the worst is the "Mascot Principle". I never got that for the life of me.

knowing her its going to involve pretending to punch people over the internet, and then later offline pray to god that she can have the ability to punch the people over the internet
Well, thank heavens I don't have to deal with that!
Not sure 'bout you though...

ah okay, personally I wouldn't even give him the credit and just start over even if he says he's going to help us, everything frosty does is suspicious.
I would do it just to humor him. Cause why not.
Though to be serious, I'd be more confused than suspicious.
It's like if Ganondorf just decided to join Link for no reason. You can't help but wonder why.

xeylode is rather a wild card, he's been on both sides twice so he knows how both things run, me i'm just suspicious of every mod (this game makes you that way) though you do got a point, it was almost a month ago he defected and he's still here,
I think the big reason is still that this is the first time someone's done this.
Whenever a mod came to our side, it was always be demotion. It was never because they wanted to.

still once you feel the glory of being on the mods side, its hard to go to the other side, that reasoning alone is enough is to give an watchful eye.

I wouldn't say that i'm outright suspecting him and accusing him that this is all some prank/trick, but i'm just being suspicious and careful
I dunno. If it was someone like Fal or Frost saying this. Then yeah, there's every reason to be suspicious.
But Xeylode is, Xeylode. Sure, he's a mod. But he's also been an ally. Which puts him in this weird situation. As he's been helpful on both sides. At this rate, I'm not sure of his motivations. But for right now he seems to be on our side. Time will tell whether or not this will stay or he'll go back.

cool, see ya on Thursday in the thread
See ya too!
---
Just a reminder on who's betting right now.
Lonekonwolf: Frostwraith, N3ON
MisterVideoGaming: Frostwraith, FalKoopa.

Last edited:

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
As the original OP of the thread, I have absolutely no clue whats going on right now....

149 Bob-ombs

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
:155: Bob-ombs.

Well, it's not the worst I've seen.
I still think the worst is the "Mascot Principle". I never got that for the life of me.
I've actually never heard of that term before,
maybe I know what it is but the term is unknown to me
Well, thank heavens I don't have to deal with that!
Not sure 'bout you though...
I have lived with the brat for 17 years,
i'm used to it
I would do it just to humor him. Cause why not.
Though to be serious, I'd be more confused than suspicious.
It's like if Ganondorf just decided to join Link for no reason. You can't help but wonder why.
ya I understand,
I think the big reason is still that this is the first time someone's done this.
Whenever a mod came to our side, it was always be demotion. It was never because they wanted to.
very true,
wonder what'll become of this when the other mods hear about it
I dunno. If it was someone like Fal or Frost saying this. Then yeah, there's every reason to be suspicious.
But Xeylode is, Xeylode. Sure, he's a mod. But he's also been an ally. Which puts him in this weird situation. As he's been helpful on both sides. At this rate, I'm not sure of his motivations. But for right now he seems to be on our side. Time will tell whether or not this will stay or he'll go back.
like I said, xeylode is a wild card, he's been on both sides twice, he knows how both are,
the only motivations there are, are the ones he come up with, no one knows when/if he'll change his mind,
for now just let him do what he wants to do, there's nothing we can do if he wants to blow up the count

I can also see the orginal owner came into his thread,
he has no idea of everything that has happened does he

172 bob-ombs

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
175 Bob-ombs.
I've actually never heard of that term before,
maybe I know what it is but the term is unknown to me
There's a reason why. It's something Cliff made up (without evidence mind you).
Especially it says that any franchise can only have as much as the mascot franchise (Mario).
Even though it should've been thrown away after Brawl (as both Zelda and Pokemon had more reps then Mario, which he calls a "mistake"). He holds it high.

I have lived with the brat for 17 years,
i'm used to it
Then there shouldn't be to big of an issue (hopefully).

very true,
wonder what'll become of this when the other mods hear about it
They'll most likely just make a joke or two about it. But that's about it.

like I said, xeylode is a wild card, he's been on both sides twice, he knows how both are,
the only motivations there are, are the ones he come up with, no one knows when/if he'll change his mind,
for now just let him do what he wants to do, there's nothing we can do if he wants to blow up the count
This is probably the way to go. For right now, he doesn't seem to want harm. So that's good.

I can also see the orginal owner came into his thread,
he has no idea of everything that has happened
Well, if you decided to go into your own thread that you haven't been to in forever head-first.
It's to be expected.

---
Well I gotta go.
BRB sleep is needed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom