• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

San-jū-san

1. I am going to spend today, tomorrow, and Monday with y'all. Come the first day of spring, I shall not be around for the next six months since I will be doing work in God's kingdom. Hey, by the time I return on the first day of autumn we should certainly have more info on Smash Switch.
  2. My aunt-in-law celebrated her 57th birthday yesterday. I did mention that is five months older than me, right?
  3. Happy St. Patrick's Day! It is a good thing I cannot be pinched over the Internet because I am not wearing green :p

Soreja, mata ato de. :kirby:

D

Deleted member

San-jū-roku (36)

Did you know that Smash 4 and Tekken 3 have a few similarities? They both have a fairly small window in which one can tech, and they have this reeling knockdown animation that cannot be teched. Those are a few similarities I have spotted myself.

Soreja, mata ato de. :kirby:

D

Deleted member

...12 four-leaved roses

Okay, I am turning in early. See y'all in the morning. Some of y'all delectate in throwing me off tonight.

Sayonara :kirby:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom