• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I was with Xavier... WAS:mad:

Picking Gonzaga now.
What a tragic turn of events. Hopefully your bracket still has some potential left.

As opposed to who you are predicting to win, who do you WANT to win? I was hoping the Florida Gators would pull through, but since they got eliminated I'm now rooting for Villanova (since I live in Pennsylvania) and Purdue (cuz I love their school name lol).

nbm

D

Deleted member

San-jū-roku (36)

I am surprised no inclement weather has hit my domicile all day.

Anyways, before I am out of here, did you know...
  1. Isaac's Move attack in Brawl normally does no damage but it can possibly do damage if it pushes your opponents into a wall? It does not always happen, so until I can figure out the specifics I cannot say you should expect this aspect to function often.
  2. In Brawl and Smash 4, if one hits an opponent into a wall with an attack that has a knockback angle of 0 or 361, they will splat against the wall and end up in a lying position. This is pretty similar to Tekken 4 except you cannot do any wall combo. You can easily see this with :4jigglypuff:'s down smash.
  3. Bayonetta sounds like an Italian name?

With that, my time here has come to an end. I had a good time counting with y'all but now it is time for me to take a long six-month stay-cation. All this typing on the computer and video game playing day in day out for the past six months has me knackered out. I should be taking it easy. Hey, when I come back on the first day of autumn, we should have more info on Smash Switch. I personally hope that :4bayonetta2: shows up in that game. "I love-a her with all-a my heart, and if I do not-a see her again soon, I am-a going to die." Where that came from, I do not know.

I love y'all; nothing you can do about it. Peace and soul...and sayonara :kirby:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What a tragic turn of events. Hopefully your bracket still has some potential left.

As opposed to who you are predicting to win, who do you WANT to win? I was hoping the Florida Gators would pull through, but since they got eliminated I'm now rooting for Villanova (since I live in Pennsylvania) and Purdue (cuz I love their school name lol).

nbm
Sorry for the late reply.

Right now Im rooting for Nevada; that 22 point comeback convinced me; when you build that kind of momentum it really continues in later games.
Inb4 Sister Jean kills them.

Top Bottom