• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
40 chickens

Also, I just realized I made this account 3 years ago today. I need something better to do with my time.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Yo. Good to see you're still around too.

I still need to go back and finish getting the last trophy I need for the game to get the Platinum. I've gone through it twice already, but I made a mistake on my second playthrough and didn't complete every mission, so I have to go through the game again. Not that it's an issue since I love the game, I just haven't found the time to do it, especially when my free time n gaming has been going toward Monster Hunter.
I'm still on my first playthrough lol just too lazy to finish it :v. Also who did you have the protagonist get into a relationship with? I picked Makoto lol

Hokori

Great King of Evil

I'm still on my first playthrough lol just too lazy to finish it :v. Also who did you have the protagonist get into a relationship with? I picked Makoto lol
First playthrough: Makoto
Second playthrough: Everybody lol

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Oh cool, it's Still Alive. :p
Ya don't come here often these days
I've seen you in Nintenzone cause I lurk that place
oh, uh, I didn't say anything

Top Bottom