• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

San-jū (30)

Sate...what are y'all hoping to get this holiday? Me, I'm hoping for a refurbished laptop so I can stop using my stepmother's. If that does not come true, oh well, I'll just get more Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.

Sayonara :kirby:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Hello all! I'm back, I'm happy, and I'm also absolutely exhausted.

I think I'll talk more about my trip this year in another post. But I will start off with this; it was pretty great.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Hello all! I'm back, I'm happy, and I'm also absolutely exhausted.

I think I'll talk more about my trip this year in another post. But I will start off with this; it was pretty great.
Hey, King! Good to see ya back. Good to hear your trip was great and hope you've been safe from all the fires in Cali.

Instead of going on a vacation like you did, I've been writing about episodes for a TV show. You know, a good use of my time. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Hey, King! Good to see ya back. Good to hear your trip was great and hope you've been safe from all the fires in Cali.

Instead of going on a vacation like you did, I've been writing about episodes for a TV show. You know, a good use of my time. :p
Hey Blossom! Thanks! And for the most part, I've been fine. The only issue for us was the fact that the smoke from them was in the air in the park during the last few days, and our throats did not agree with ti's presence. I'm feeling better now, owing some of that to the high winds blowing the smoke away from the park at night, but I can't think positively of them because those same winds also made many of the fires worse and harder to contain. Thankfully I don't live near any of the current fires, but there's been plenty of warnings that more could occur, and from what I've seen on the news there's been very little if any progress in containing them. I'm seriously hoping the Firefighters here can get a better hold of the situation and stop them ASAP.

You're still doing something lol. I'm still waiting for that one (on that note I am fairly certain responding to it should happen faster and be easier for me to do than it was with the last one).

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Hey Blossom! Thanks! And for the most part, I've been fine. The only issue for us was the fact that the smoke from them was in the air in the park during the last few days, and our throats did not agree with ti's presence. I'm feeling better now, owing some of that to the high winds blowing the smoke away from the park at night, but I can't think positively of them because those same winds also made many of the fires worse and harder to contain. Thankfully I don't live near any of the current fires, but there's been plenty of warnings that more could occur, and from what I've seen on the news there's been very little if any progress in containing them. I'm seriously hoping the Firefighters here can get a better hold of the situation and stop them ASAP.
Well, I hope you remain safe. California always seems to be on fire, you have fire to worry about, people up north have snow to worry about, people in the east have hurricanes and snow to worry about, and people in the south and within tornado alley have tornadoes to worry about. There is no part of this country that's safe.
You're still doing something lol. I'm still waiting for that one (on that note I am fairly certain responding to it should happen faster and be easier for me to do than it was with the last one).
I am actually done with it. I could post it in the convo tomorrow and was thinking about doing that. And yes, it's not nearly as long, you don't have to read a fifteen page essay this time lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yon-jū-go (45)

Changing the subject here...I hear Bayonetta 3 is in development. I don't plan on buying it, though, since blood and strong use of language is not my nature.

Anyways...sayonara :kirby:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well, I hope you remain safe. California always seems to be on fire, you have fire to worry about, people up north have snow to worry about, people in the east have hurricanes and snow to worry about, and people in the south and within tornado alley have tornadoes to worry about. There is no part of this country that's safe.
Thank you. Yeah, we might not get things like tornadoes here, but fires are probably the biggest threat here and they are still a very serious and dangerous one. Thousands of acres have burned and a lot of homes and some lives have been lost. I think it's going to take a while for the affected areas and the people living in them to recover from this one....

That can probably be said about most of the planet. You won't find things like tornadoes everywhere and fires aren't as bad in some areas as they are here, but sometimes even things are simple as wind and rain can cause serious problems or make bigger problems worse.

I am actually done with it. I could post it in the convo tomorrow and was thinking about doing that. And yes, it's not nearly as long, you don't have to read a fifteen page essay this time lol
Tomorrow would be good for me. I'll be able to take most of tomorrow to rest because even though it was a vacation, being in Disneyland is still tiring, both physically and mentally, for many reasons. I should have the time to reply to it by the evening if not earlier.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Thank you. Yeah, we might not get things like tornadoes here, but fires are probably the biggest threat here and they are still a very serious and dangerous one. Thousands of acres have burned and a lot of homes and some lives have been lost. I think it's going to take a while for the affected areas and the people living in them to recover from this one....

That can probably be said about most of the planet. You won't find things like tornadoes everywhere and fires aren't as bad in some areas as they are here, but sometimes even things are simple as wind and rain can cause serious problems or make bigger problems worse.
Yeah... at least you've lived in Cali your whole life so I'd imagine you and your family know what to do should one come up. Doesn't make it any less scary though.

Yup, nowhere is entirely safe.
Tomorrow would be good for me. I'll be able to take most of tomorrow to rest because even though it was a vacation, being in Disneyland is still tiring, both physically and mentally, for many reasons. I should have the time to reply to it by the evening if not earlier.
Lots of walking and stuff so I get that. Alright cool, this will be a fun one.

Oh, and while you were gone, GUESS WHAT GOT ANNOUNCED ON THE 4TH OF DECEMBER: MEGA MAN 11!

D

Deleted member

Go-jū-san (53)

What a wonderful day in the outskirts of Atlanta where I stay! God has blessed my area with a wintry mix this morning. Now that is the good **** right there; let me tell y'all, the start of this year, the weather down here was more spring than winter. Here, let me show y'all:

Sayonara :kirby:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah... at least you've lived in Cali your whole life so I'd imagine you and your family know what to do should one come up. Doesn't make it any less scary though.
I've never dealt with a fire myself, but I think we could handle the situation so long as it doesn't happen extremely suddenly. And no, it really doesn't.

Lots of walking and stuff so I get that. Alright cool, this will be a fun one.

Oh, and while you were gone, GUESS WHAT GOT ANNOUNCED ON THE 4TH OF DECEMBER: MEGA MAN 11!
Indeed!

Wait, what?

...well that was more than unexpected. Nice! Great to see the franchise finally springing back to life with a new game after so long.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I've never dealt with a fire myself, but I think we could handle the situation so long as it doesn't happen extremely suddenly. And no, it really doesn't.
Indeed.
Indeed!

Wait, what?

...well that was more than unexpected. Nice! Great to see the franchise finally springing back to life with a new game after so long.
Yup, I wasn't expecting it.

Oh, and uh, the write-up will be available after I have dinner, so in like a couple hours.

Top Bottom