• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

San-jū-go (35)

Time for me to take a nap and get back on my regular schedule of being a nighttime lady.

Soreja, mata ato de. :kirby:

D

Deleted member

Go-jū-hachi (58)

Although I'm not particularly happy about my 15-month-old nephew staying with us over most weekends, there is a bright side: my stepsister will leaves milk for him here. This gives me a chance to make a decent batch of cheese grits every once in a while before I slip into my :4bayonetta2: outfit and get to sleep at sunrise.

Oh, and KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms : have a wonderful trip and fill us in on how things turned out when y'all return. Arigato. :kirby:

D

Deleted member

Roku-jū (60)

Let us all bow our heads in prayer and thank our Lord and Savior for bringing us another day.

D

Deleted member

Roku-jū-kyū (69)

Memorable Video Game Moment of the Night: Several years ago when I played Mario Party 7 I was :4mario:, carrying over 500 coins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom