• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

May as well start with my Christmas avis now.
Hope you have enough of them before ditching the Christmas theme :p

I'll get started on mine when I can.

Also, since you have a Switch, let's do the obvious thing. :p
*cough*switchfcisdownbelowmyusername*cough* gotta get that cough checked

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Hope you have enough of them before ditching the Christmas theme :p

I'll get started on mine when I can.

Also, since you have a Switch, let's do the obvious thing. :p
*cough*switchfcisdownbelowmyusername*cough* gotta get that cough checked
I kept this one up until Christmas day at least once before lol, I really like this one. But I'll probably use a few others this time.

I actually still need to link my Switch user to a Nintendo Account before I can do that....:lol: (I will add you and maybe a few others on here once I have finally done that. Which at this rate will probably be when I get back from my trip. I'll be leaving in about two days, but I'll be back from it exactly a week from today).

15 Youtube Problems -_-
What's the issue?

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I kept this one up until Christmas day at least once before lol, I really like this one. But I'll probably use a few others this time.
Alright, I get ya. I get ya... :p
I actually still need to link my Switch user to a Nintendo Account before I can do that....:lol: (I will add you and maybe a few others on here once I have finally done that. Which at this rate will probably be when I get back from my trip. I'll be leaving in about two days, but I'll be back from it exactly a week from today).
Ah, I look forward to it.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

What's the issue?
Same old, same old. YouTube updates, something breaks. I got past it eventually.

D

Deleted member

Ni-jū-ichi (21)

Sate...before I turn in for the afternoon, y'all got any plans for the holidays?

D

Deleted member

Ni-jū-kyū (29)

SoaPuffball SoaPuffball : Yokoso Smashboards. Nice of you to join us here; things have gotten rather slow as of late.
Watashi wa Kawai Shizuka, go-jū-roku-sai desu. (translation: My name is Shizuka Kawai, age 56.)

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I should practice speaking in another language myself, speaking of Japanese. I've been trying to become proficient in Spanish but with all this homework to do for my real classes I have no time...this Christmas break can be good to start re-learning again though.

nbm

D

Deleted member

San-jū-ni (32)

Not often I come on here in the daytime. 'Tis a struggle to get back on schedule, but I'm getting there. Anyways, we 'bout to have late Thanksgiving dinner today. Also hoping my step-nephew, 15 months of age, does not visit this weekend since I like it better when I have the house to myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom