• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Doing good. Playing Ultra Moon and starting the next set of write-ups because I can.
Nice. Hope it's been fun.

Good to know by the way. S3 of MLP, right?

I'm doing ok. Just trying to relax rn.

How about you?

nbm
It's good to do that in the evening, especially if you've had a long day.

I'm doing good myself. Preparing for Christmas already, it's a lot of work but it's worth it. I've long been done with that for the day though, so right now I'm just playing TF2.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yup. I'm enjoying its first half while it lasts cause its second half... I haven't gotten to it yet but I remember it being very lacking.
My only other guess would've been GFs which I figured would be after that.

At one point I oughta binge some of the seasons myself because it's been a good amount of time since I've seen many episodes....

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

My only other guess would've been GFs which I figured would be after that.
Yeah, it'll be after S3.
At one point I oughta binge some of the seasons myself because it's been a good amount of time since I've seen many episodes....
I think it'd be a good idea. Besides, it's more of a show you like, how could you say no? :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
50 Aquamarines

Yeah, it'll be after S3.
Still thinking it'll be in time for the holidays?

I think it'd be a good idea. Besides, it's more of a show you like, how could you say no? :p
I want to say that I can't say no, but laziness is one factor that prevents me from doing so lol

Still, I would like to revisit some episodes I've not seen in a while and that goes for a few other shows as well. So I'll binge some seasons again at some point. "Insert Spongebob time card here"

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Still thinking it'll be in time for the holidays?
Oh yeah, it'll be before Christmas.
I want to say that I can't say no, but laziness is one factor that prevents me from doing so lol
Don't we all have that same problem? :upsidedown:
Still, I would like to revisit some episodes I've not seen in a while and that goes for a few other shows as well. So I'll binge some seasons again at some point. "Insert Spongebob time card here"
I like rewatching episodes too, it may make me like an episode more. Though, with these rewatches, not much has changed.

D

Deleted member

Go-jū-ni (52)

This talk about re-watching episodes...I have a good mind to revisit the Sailor Moon and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds episodes I forgot about.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I've thought about watching Sailor Moon at some point (partially because I've heard many good things about it, partially because Star vs. the Forces of Evil has a few influences from it and I really like that show) but I don't know. I'm not a big fan of anime, I've only found a select few that I really like.

Oh yeah, it'll be before Christmas.

Both the S3 one and the ones about GFs? (It occurs to me I probably should've been more specific when I asked that in my last post......)

Don't we all have that same problem? :upsidedown:
Most of us do, for sure. :p

I like rewatching episodes too, it may make me like an episode more. Though, with these rewatches, not much has changed.
Yeah, you get an opportunity to catch things you might've missed by re-watching something and may get different impressions of stuff that happens in them as well. Getting to look over the details multiple times can be a benefit that comes along with watching episodes again simply for the entertainment value itself. :p

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Both the S3 one and the ones about GFs? (It occurs to me I probably should've been more specific when I asked that in my last post......)
GF might not be until next year, but both seasons will come decently close to each other.
Yeah, you get an opportunity to catch things you might've missed by re-watching something and may get different impressions of stuff that happens in them as well. Getting to look over the details multiple times can be a benefit that comes along with watching episodes again simply for the entertainment value itself. :p
Very true, for better or for worse...

D

Deleted member

Konban wa. Roku-jū (60)

Let us thank our Lord and Savior for bringing us another good night.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

I came here expecting a master of Luigi making a brief reappearance. Instead I got Al.

Top Bottom