• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

4 stars on my short black skirt...
...and four calling birds.

Looks like there might be another wave of wintry weather in my area tonight.

Sayonara :kirby:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
7 Swans a-swimming.

Expect a post about my vacation tomorrow.

.......probably.

Yup, I wasn't expecting it.

Oh, and uh, the write-up will be available after I have dinner, so in like a couple hours.
I need to see more of what was revealed about the game, but it seems it's getting mostly praise and anticipation. I'm going to assume that you're very happy about it. :p

By this point I've read it. I'll probably end up replying tomorrow instead at this point, though. My day turned out to be much busier than I originally expected (though you could probably guess that it was from my very late responses today, like this one. Sorry about that, by the way...)

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I need to see more of what was revealed about the game, but it seems it's getting mostly praise and anticipation. I'm going to assume that you're very happy about it. :p
Very much so. It does look kind of rough visually, but it looks good otherwise and there is time to touch it up.
By this point I've read it. I'll probably end up replying tomorrow instead at this point, though. My day turned out to be much busier than I originally expected (though you could probably guess that it was from my very late responses today, like this one. Sorry about that, by the way...)
It's fine. I wasn't expecting a response till tomorrow anyway. :p

D

Deleted member

11 pipers piping

Our Lord and savior has blessed me with another round of snow early this morning. Did not really notice it until after I played a little Mario Party 3 this morning. It would be nicer if the snow happened on Christmas day, then we'd be living in a fairytale.

Soreja, mata ato de. :kirby:

D

Deleted member

San-jū-hachi (38)

Konban wa...let us thank our Lord and savior for bringing us another good night.

D

Deleted member

Yon-jū-ichi (41)

It appears that the fourth tier list for Smash 4 will be released tomorrow. Isn't that sweet?

Sayonara :kirby:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom