• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Lou Base

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5043-2274-3741
Speaking of pokemon, i need 2 more for my starter team, i have greninja,serperior, infernape, and blazikin already, what other 2 should i add on?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Did you ever finish Pearl, by the way?
I've come extremely close, but sadly no, I haven't totally finished it.

I've beaten some of the Elite Four, but I think it was the third one that kept stopping me and giving me loads of trouble. So I spent some time grinding and leveling up my team to be better suited for the final fights....and then that was time consuming enough that I eventually took a break that soon turned into an unintentional hiatus from playing the game altogether. I could've long beaten it by now had I continued, but....

Yeah, I know, I really just need to finish that grinding and then finish the game itself. It's long overdue.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I've come extremely close, but sadly no, I haven't totally finished it.

I've beaten some of the Elite Four, but I think it was the third one that kept stopping me and giving me loads of trouble. So I spent some time grinding and leveling up my team to be better suited for the final fights....and then that was time consuming enough that I eventually took a break that soon turned into an unintentional hiatus from playing the game altogether. I could've long beaten it by now had I continued, but....

Yeah, I know, I really just need to finish that grinding and then finish the game itself. It's long overdue.
I'd imagine you have quite a backlog of games that have the same situation right now. I know I do.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

I'm just playing through Yellow again. I'm really looking forward for Gold and Silver to get rereleased!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I'd imagine you have quite a backlog of games that have the same situation right now. I know I do.
You'd be right. I could even go down a list, though I'd probably need to look through some of my games to get a reminder on some and make a complete list.

I need to play the more recent games in Pokemon I've gotten, among others. I'm forcing myself to finish Pearl first though. Maybe if I'm not too lazy I'll do that within the next few days.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

You'd be right. I could even go down a list, though I'd probably need to look through some of my games to get a reminder on some and make a complete list.
Hopefully, they're fairly organized. :upsidedown:
I need to play the more recent games in Pokemon I've gotten, among others. I'm forcing myself to finish Pearl first though. Maybe if I'm not too lazy I'll do that within the next few days.
So, if you're only a little lazy and not moderately lazy. :p

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Speaking of pokemon, i need 2 more for my starter team, i have greninja,serperior, infernape, and blazikin already, what other 2 should i add on?
Does Raichu count? :p
Either way I'd suggest Primarina assuming this is in G7 and Venasaur

25 funnier things than 24 :lol:

Lou Base

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5043-2274-3741
Does Raichu count? :p
Either way I'd suggest Primarina assuming this is in G7 and Venasaur

25 funnier things than 24 :lol:
While i do have moon i honestly dont know much about gen 7, raichu does seem good do to certain setups and all that, but venasaur?I really dont get, id think swampert would be a better tank
28 bomb-ombs

Top Bottom