• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I've been wanting to watch the new episode via On Demand like I have with the past several.

Yet for some reason this one new episode hasn't been available On Demand so far. I don't want to fall behind as I've said plenty of times already so at this rate I think I'm probably gonna watch it on the PC like I regularly used to.
You have an excusable problem at the very least. I've just been lazy on the other hand.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

I've been wanting to watch the new episode via On Demand like I have with the past several.

Yet for some reason this one new episode hasn't been available On Demand so far. I don't want to fall behind as I've said plenty of times already so at this rate I think I'm probably gonna watch it on the PC like I regularly used to.
YouTube is serperior :v

You have an excusable problem at the very least. I've just been lazy on the other hand.
Lazy pony :dazwa:

12 Pegasus ponies

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Speaking of tv, I never use mine anymore unless it's for catching reality tv shows. The future is streaming, and once I get a full time job I'll be getting a Netflix account.

nbm

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Nah, you're fine. And on that note, television, I'm sitting right next to one right now.
Are you actually watching anything on it though? :p

Speaking of tv, I never use mine anymore unless it's for catching reality tv shows. The future is streaming, and once I get a full time job I'll be getting a Netflix account.

nbm
I've been more interested in TV itself personally. I do still really like watching shows online for the sake of convenience though.

And if I ever get a laptop I can definitely see myself using that to marathon or catch up with shows that I like. Even so, I currently largely prefer using the TV when it's possible.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

nbm
Can't even get Netflix because a constant connection to internet is required.. Which is something I don't even have :ohwell:

You know something funnier than 24?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

I've been more interested in TV itself personally. I do still really like watching shows online for the sake of convenience though.

And if I ever get a laptop I can definitely see myself using that to marathon or catch up with shows that I like. Even so, I currently largely prefer using the TV when it's possible.
Can't even get Netflix because a constant connection to internet is required.. Which is something I don't even have :ohwell:

You know something funnier than 24?

Yeah, I should probably have a tv in stock just for safety.

And that's lame :x I'm hoping I can get good connection when I move out of my parent's home.

nbm

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
C-can you please check out my thread? I-i just joined this forums, s-so I'm really shy...
If possible, I-i would appreciate it if you posted there...!

A-anyways...

GAME OVER... NOT! Maybe this fooled you, besides I'm not really a mod.

Anyways, 29 bob-ombs... or was it 30?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
C-can you please check out my thread? I-i just joined this forums, s-so I'm really shy...

A-anyways...

-checks- what games for the 3DS :lol:
Either way I've been shy before but it was more of when I was younger.. Then I started to get comfortable and my sassy side started coming through. It's why I've taken a liking to the character I set my account to link up with.. I can relate to her and thus understand her.
Fluttershy is a Dandere (shy character) in MLP who is probably one of the shyiest character at the start but starts showing off a Sassy side of her later on in the show

1 :dazwa:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796

-checks- what games for the 3DS :lol:
Either way I've been shy before but it was more of when I was younger.. Then I started to get comfortable and my sassy side started coming through. It's why I've taken a liking to the character I set my account to link up with.. I can relate to her and thus understand her.
Fluttershy is a Dandere (shy character) in MLP who is probably one of the shyiest character at the start but starts showing off a Sassy side of her later on in the show

1 :dazwa:

D-damn it, I f-forgot to mention this game...
E-either way, it's really interesting how you can do strikethrough with Rich Text Editor I can't do strikethrough w-when I use Rich Text Editor. B-basically, the strikethrough option isn't there... a-at least for me.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
35 Bob-ombs.

No, I'm just sitting next to the TV. :p
...that was sort of a random thing to bring up then. :p

A-anyways...

Heya, welcome to the boards!

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Game over, I lost...

A-at least, thanks to you...

I can be the 1!

(Not counting the post above, since he didn't specify a number)

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Game over, I lost...

A-at least, thanks to you...

I can be the 1!

(Not counting the post above, since he didn't specify a number)
No, you're number was 36 in your most recent post. Don't fret :)

when i say "non breaker mode" or "nbm" or something of that nature, it means that i'm showing mercy and that i'm not killing the count. I'll say something like "start over" or "back to zero" when I'm breaking the count :)

This will be a non breaker mode post, so if someone other than you or KingofPhantoms posts next, then the count will increase to 37.

-NBM-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well, you were talking about watching things on TV so this isn't completely random.
Eh, fair enough lol.

On a different note, how are ya doing?

And on that note, think I'll ask the same question to everyone on the thread in general; how's everyone doing today?

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

A-anyways...

Heya new person.

Top Bottom