• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I can tell it will be an enlightening time, it'll be gone a moon too soon but the fathers with their suns will like it... assuming they don't look into it, in which case, they aren't too bright. :p
....You completely dedicated a response to my quick mention of the eclipse to a hurricane of puns.

Dare I ask why?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
32 late responses

...why not? And on that note now that I've scarred you with puns, how's it going?
...fair enough lol.

Good, I'd say. Weekdays have remained busy enough, today on the other hand I've mostly been watching Chuggaaconroy lol. I've been meaning to look into the previously mentioned eclipse too, I just can't do it from my own location and thus see it in person because this part of the state is not an optimal location to view it. At all. I know there's footage caught of it from the best viewing locations in the states, though, so that works for me. How's it going for you?

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Good, I'd say. Weekdays have remained busy enough, today on the other hand I've mostly been watching Chuggaaconroy lol. I've been meaning to look into the previously mentioned eclipse too, I just can't do it from my own location and thus see it in person because this part of the state is not an optimal location to view it. At all. I know there's footage caught of it from the best viewing locations in the states, though, so that works for me. How's it going for you?
Doing good, just kinda lounging around right now. I moved in yesterday, and today? I'll probably get around to watching that new episode sometime tonight or later this week.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Doing good, just kinda lounging around right now. I moved in yesterday, and today? I'll probably get around to watching that new episode sometime tonight or later this week.
Was wondering about that. Nice, I hope the process of moving went well.

I need to watch that myself, which I'll probably do soon as well. I rarely catch them when they actually premiere.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Was wondering about that. Nice, I hope the process of moving went well.

I need to watch that myself, which I'll probably do soon as well. I rarely catch them when they actually premiere.
Well, it mostly did.

And yeah, don't wanna fall behind.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Was there a kink or two? In any case it sounds like you're good and done for the day now.

I've said this before, but I know I'm not planning to let myself fall behind once again.
well... the stuff I got from the store ended being a tight fit in the car. Thankfully, my place wasn't far but I can imagine the double takes people did when driving by.

Yeah, I don't feel like playing catch up so I try to get this week's episode in before the next, and if it fails, then I cram the two in one session.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

well... the stuff I got from the store ended being a tight fit in the car. Thankfully, my place wasn't far but I can imagine the double takes people did when driving by.

Yeah, I don't feel like playing catch up so I try to get this week's episode in before the next, and if it fails, then I cram the two in one session.
Was there a lot of stuff visible in the windows of the car?

That's usually what I try to do. If I fall behind on more than two episodes it usually takes me longer to watch them all.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Was there a lot of stuff visible in the windows of the car?

That's usually what I try to do. If I fall behind on more than two episodes it usually takes me longer to watch them all.
Just one big thing.

Remember, watch responsibly. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Did you manage to get a decent look at it (not directly into it)? I saw some people trying to get a good indirect view and it was darker outside and actually cooler from what I noticed.
My area only got visibility of a very minor and small portion of the eclipse, nor did we have any equipment for good direct viewing of it, so we opted to check it out live on TV instead.

Even though we couldn't see it in-person, even on TV it was still really remarkable. It's amazing what you can see during an eclipse, the effects it has. It's truly a once in a lifetime thing.

I did notice it was a bit darker than usual and hazy earlier today though. But not nearly as much as many other parts of the US (which were darkened so much it truly looked like night).

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

My area only got visibility of a very minor and small portion of the eclipse, nor did we have any equipment for good direct viewing of it, so we opted to check it out live on TV instead.

Even though we couldn't see it in-person, even on TV it was still really remarkable. It's amazing what you can see during an eclipse, the effects it has. It's truly a once in a lifetime thing.

I did notice it was a bit darker than usual and hazy earlier today though. But not nearly as much as many other parts of the US (which were darkened so much it truly looked like night).
Hey, you at least got to see it even if it wasn't in-person. Yeah, eclipses are great, when you don't look straight into it anyway.

My area didn't get insanely dark but I could tell the difference between a few minutes before the eclipse and during the eclipse. It did a great job of neutralizing those darn firebenders. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Hey, you at least got to see it even if it wasn't in-person. Yeah, eclipses are great, when you don't look straight into it anyway.

My area didn't get insanely dark but I could tell the difference between a few minutes before the eclipse and during the eclipse. It did a great job of neutralizing those darn firebenders. :p
I'm well aware, and very grateful that I got to see such a wonderful thing. This eclipse is a part of history now. I oughta get a better understand of how the effects they show off work....

I wouldn't know much would've been covered from your area, but I do know that Texas wasn't one of the prime viewing areas (that is, if one wanted to see the full eclipse). Have you seen it on TV or online yet?

And I still need to watch that show someday....

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I'm well aware, and very grateful that I got to see such a wonderful thing. This eclipse is a part of history now. I oughta get a better understand of how the effects they show off work....

I wouldn't know much would've been covered from your area, but I do know that Texas wasn't one of the prime viewing areas (that is, if one wanted to see the full eclipse). Have you seen it on TV or online yet?
I've seen some photos of it, so in a way, yes.
And I still need to watch that show someday....
You should. :p

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Excellent!

Some close-ups of it actually managed to catch some solar flares going on. Which I thought was really cool along with the effect of the solar eclipse itself.
Ah cool. Or should I say... hot? :p
I am not sorry for this, by the way.

Top Bottom