• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923

You know...one thing I don't like about EarthBound is that it's a little too open-ended sometimes...I never know where I'm supposed to go sometimes...

Last edited:

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
18 Waddle Dees

Can y'all believe my 1 1/2-year-old tablet done stopped working on me last evening? I never got used to that thing anyway.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Ballerina Twilight was the best thing from the latest episode.

...okay, yeah, it wasn't. It wasn't even particularly relevant to the storyline, but it was still cute.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
32 gong shows of a race

Maybe? :p

Actually, I'm not sure, because this stood out for being so cute but I personally found quite a lot to like about this episode lol
I mean, it's still gonna rank high for obvious reasons lol

I can attest to that as well, very much so.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah, I saw a video that utterly ripped the new trailer for that movie (and therefore the movie itself) to pieces. Not like it's hard to tell it's cliched just by watching said trailer alone.

It felt satisfying. Yet, a bit sad at the same time, driving home just how terrible and unoriginal it is.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

The only feelings I have towards it are, "...this exists, I guess."
And nothing else.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I was kinda indifferent to it at first, but then the trailer came out and now I'm not pleased. There's not much more I can say about it so far that hasn't been said or pointed out by other people already.

I know that I'm going to enjoy seeing people rip it apart even further when it actually comes out though.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I kind of get the same feeling of people ripping to shreds something that was kind of bound to be terrible, like Mighty No. 9. Oh, and by the way, the 3DS and Vita versions (I think) of that game are coming out this year. One whole year after the game already released.

Luig

Confused
It's just rehashes with even blander subject matter and characters.
This was pretty good though
The thumbnail is too perfect

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It's just rehashes with even blander subject matter and characters.
This was pretty good though
The thumbnail is too perfect
It ain't telling anything new or meaningful; the settings, characters, visuals, even the attempts at jokes are basically cliches that have been done to death or have at least been done a few times already in a much better way. Most people seem to be agreeing that it's taking as much as it can from Wreck-It Ralph, Inside Out and also the LEGO Movie (which I believe the director even admitted to in a way, referring to it as a LEGO Movie of their own....).

And that's a rather random video but it still got a laugh outta me. :laugh:

I kind of get the same feeling of people ripping to shreds something that was kind of bound to be terrible, like Mighty No. 9. Oh, and by the way, the 3DS and Vita versions (I think) of that game are coming out this year. One whole year after the game already released.
'Tis always fun to rip apart terrible fiction.

I can remember back when anticipation for Mighty No. 9 was high and there were quite a lot of people hyped for it's release....yeah....

And... huh? I'm seriously amazed that the game is getting anything like that after it's huge failure, especially after that much time has passed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom