• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923

I don't like Undertale, mainly because the fandom ruined any chance I had of me liking it...I don't want to be a part of that fandom...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah, I'm about as confused as you are.

I honestly thought it wasn't going to get ported at all.
I wasn't sure either way, but I certainly didn't expect a Ps4 and Vita release.

Yeah I'm wondering how on Earth they're going to get that to work, too...

The game might needs some changes for that specific part, if nothing else.

I don't like Undertale, mainly because the fandom ruined any chance I had of me liking it...I don't want to be a part of that fandom...
I've always believed that one shouldn't let other people ruin something for themselves (whether one actually previously liked something or hasn't given it a go at all yet) but that's just how I see things.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
One of these days I need to get that version of the game....

I still hate Demyx to this day lol though I can remember there being some trick to loop his attacks and keep him in check. The rest of the Organization varies, but him, Xaldin and Xigbar were the worst for me.

All the Heartless bosses in the latter half are difficult for me personally (though Mulan's Heartless boss has nothing on most of the others). And yeah, Port Royal's always fun. That world, Halloween Town, Agrabah and the Pride Lands are my favorites (they ruined Atlantica in II as far as I'm concerned).
Just use the Triangle command for the water dummies and the rest is just attacking him.. Ironically it took me a much shorter time to beat Xaldin than usual.. Also I've been relying heavily on magic to finish off the bosses since it usually is the final hit of a combo that kills them or 1 spell to finish them off.. I finished off the Dragon in Mulan's world in epic fashion lol. I used the command for when he swoops down and took him out with that..

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I wasn't sure either way, but I certainly didn't expect a Ps4 and Vita release.
Especially the latter because well... it's the Vita.
Yeah I'm wondering how on Earth they're going to get that to work, too...

The game might needs some changes for that specific part, if nothing else.
Your guess is as good as mine.

In other news, the David Cage 'Can't Write a Half-Decent Story' saga continues.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

As KoP said, don't let the fandom ruin things.
Just because there's an unlikable fandom does not mean that you won't like it, nor does it make it a bad game. If your interest ever becomes strong enough, I'd recommend playing it.

-nbm-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Just use the Triangle command for the water dummies and the rest is just attacking him.. Ironically it took me a much shorter time to beat Xaldin than usual.. Also I've been relying heavily on magic to finish off the bosses since it usually is the final hit of a combo that kills them or 1 spell to finish them off.. I finished off the Dragon in Mulan's world in epic fashion lol. I used the command for when he swoops down and took him out with that..

It's been a while since I've played but I remember even that not working out sometimes. There's often one dummy or two that escapes me...

Sounds like you've gotten better with fighting Xaldin if it took you less time than usual. :p

Nice finisher btw!

Your guess is as good as mine.

In other news, the David Cage 'Can't Write a Half-Decent Story' saga continues.
That name admittedly doesn't ring much of a bell for me...what's this about?

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Ever heard of Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit? Heavy Rain? Beyond Two Souls? Well, the guy behind those well, interactive movies, is David Cage and his new interactive movie is Detroit: Become Human, which the trailer for involved something about an android revolution or something, I dunno. His "games" get criticized for not being well written (they're interactive movies, so the story is the main focus) and/or being just plain ridiculous to the point of absolute stupidity (Indigo Prophecy being the standout example here).

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Ever heard of Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit? Heavy Rain? Beyond Two Souls? Well, the guy behind those well, interactive movies, is David Cage and his new interactive movie is Detroit: Become Human, which the trailer for involved something about an android revolution or something, I dunno. His "games" get criticized for not being well written (they're interactive movies, so the story is the main focus) and/or being just plain ridiculous to the point of absolute stupidity (Indigo Prophecy being the standout example here).
I've heard of a few of those (Heavy Rain sounds the most familiar by far).

I see. If they really get that absurd, I might have to look into some of them...

I just realized how close we are to 7000.
My guess is that we'll get there in about two or three days.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I've heard of a few of those (Heavy Rain sounds the most familiar by far).

I see. If they really get that absurd, I might have to look into some of them...
Well, Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls are tame-ish. But Indigo Prophecy... man, it starts off seemingly normal but what happens later on is... something else.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

It's been a while since I've played but I remember even that not working out sometimes. There's often one dummy or two that escapes me...

Sounds like you've gotten better with fighting Xaldin if it took you less time than usual. :p

Nice finisher btw!

Ironically I was a lot closer than I thought I was.. The learning action is probably how I got that close lol. Just didn't target him because the camera angle would have gotten in the way..

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well, Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls are tame-ish. But Indigo Prophecy... man, it starts off seemingly normal but what happens later on is... something else.
Definitely gonna have to see it out of sheer curiosity, then. I'm not unfamiliar with weird games, especially weird endings to them. I like that kind of trivia. :p

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

With the Mamoswine back to his post, Serena can finally traverse the snow-covered Route 17. As she travelled, the Mamoswine accidently stepped on a Snover, causing it to attack. Serena caught it with a single Quick Ball and gave him the nickname "Abominable."

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
36 contemplations

Definitely gonna have to see it out of sheer curiosity, then. I'm not unfamiliar with weird games, especially weird endings to them. I like that kind of trivia. :p
There are multiple endings by the way. So uh, that's a thing.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Serena finally arrives at Anistar City, taking some time to explore and change her outfit. While exploring, she encounters an old man with knowledge concerning the legendary Pokémon Xerneas. Serena sat down and listened to his tale, fascinated and wondering if this Xerneas really existed.

Upon approaching the Gym, her friend Calem interrupted her and challenged her to a battle, but he was easily beaten by Kremling's sheer strength. Calem then healed up her team and left her to take on the gym; something she shall accomplish tomorrow, she decided.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

Was a new Metroid Game announced/leaked?
Two actually. Metroid Prime 4 and Metroid: Samus Returns, a remake of Metroid 2. The former all we got was a logo and that it was in development, but the latter we actually got a trailer with gameplay.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh, Nintendo was all right.
I don't know didn't really see a whole lot I cared for, but to each their own? I think that's the best sentiment.

Top Bottom