• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Yikes, good luck. Soft resetting has to be one of my least favorite things to do in Pokemon
At least I'm guaranteed to get the nature I want and it doesn't take too long to SR.. I do have the shiny charm as well

Their Bullpen hasn't blown up yet?.. Actually that's when they play the O's :lol: they love imploding when they play the Orioles lol

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Fluttershy Fluttershy Caught the second half of the Sox-Os game. Thoughts?
I didn't see it but I know the score (last I checked it was 5-1) I'm glad I didn't watch it though as it would have made my head hurt more.
72 I honestly hope the O's can have a blowout victory soon though.. The amount of pressure for these games (at least the ones I've watched) have been to Damn stressful and for me close games are only "good" (opinion based) when its over with the O's on top :lol:
Though I'm not mad if they did lose since I only get mad when I'm watching it :lol:

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I didn't see it but I know the score (last I checked it was 5-1) I'm glad I didn't watch it though as it would have made my head hurt more.
72 I honestly hope the O's can have a blowout victory soon though.. The amount of pressure for these games (at least the ones I've watched) have been to Damn stressful and for me close games are only "good" (opinion based) when its over with the O's on top :lol:
Boston beat B-more 8-1. So yay us :p
but the O's aren't a bad team. I'm sure you'll get wins against us soon enough.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Boston beat B-more 8-1. So yay us :p
but the O's aren't a bad team. I'm sure you'll get wins against us soon enough.
O's should still be on top though (standings wise). no other team has only 2 losses with 4 wins and they were the last team to lose.
Might even be tomorrow lol going into tonight's game the O's have kept pace with the Sox in terms of scoring lol

Top Bottom