• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

81 beer swigging hockey nuts

(....reference to Weird Al's Canadian Idiot, sorry.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
108 Waddle Dees

Did y'all shugs hear? Amiibo for :4cloud::4corrin::4bayonetta: are releasing in three months time! I feel a praise up in this room...

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Are you watching the game Clogs? It's a reverse of yesterday's game but early on.
Nope. Cleaning my dorm room and I have homework to do.
Other than that, hockey playoffs are on. I will be devoting more time to watching the NHL hockey playoffs until they end in late May/early June. So yeah, that can be for the future haha.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Nope. Cleaning my dorm room and I have homework to do.
Other than that, hockey playoffs are on. I will be devoting more time to watching the NHL hockey playoffs until they end in late May/early June. So yeah, that can be for the future haha.
Ah wasn't sure when hockey was playing so I thought I'd ask lol. Though the score currently is 9-1 O's. Steven Wright gave up 2 back-to-back home runs in the 1st and 2nd inning with Jonesy's clearing the monster. Red Sox's only run was by a sac fly. Though I'm surprised that Hockey's post season is that long :lol:

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ah wasn't sure when hockey was playing so I thought I'd ask lol. Though the score currently is 9-1 O's. Steven Wright gave up 2 back-to-back home runs in the 1st and 2nd inning with Jonesy's clearing the monster. Red Sox's only run was by a sac fly. Though I'm surprised that Hockey's post season is that long :lol:

Yeah, hockey playoffs are indeed on. It lasts this long because the playoffs in the NHL are done in series format: best of 7 games, first to 4 wins moves on to the next round (or wins the Stanley Cup if it's Grand Finals). Out of the 30 teams in the NHL, the best 8 in the East Conference and the best 8 in the West conference make it into the playoffs.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Yeah, hockey playoffs are indeed on. It lasts this long because the playoffs in the NHL are done in series format: best of 7 games, first to 4 wins moves on to the next round (or wins the Stanley Cup if it's Grand Finals). Out of the 30 teams in the NHL, the best 8 in the East Conference and the best 8 in the West conference make it into the playoffs.

So it's like a mini series with fewer teams.. Kinda like the AL/NLCS and the World series for baseball but longer.. Out of curiosity what does Hockey's schedule generally look like? (with Football's being once a week, and baseball betting mostly everyday..)

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

So it's like a mini series with fewer teams.. Kinda like the AL/NLCS and the World series for baseball but longer.. Out of curiosity what does Hockey's schedule generally look like? (with Football's being once a week, and baseball betting mostly everyday..)
We have games every single day during playoff season. Each round normally lasts about a week and a half, maybe a little more than that or less than that depending on how quickly teams make it to 4 wins in each round. There are 16 teams in round 1, 8 in round 2, 4 in round 3, and 2 in the grand finals. So, it's similar to baseball concerning playoffs, except every series is best 4 out of 7 rather than only grand finals.

Top Bottom