• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

Not so fast Morty. You heard your mom, we've got adventures to go on, Morty. Just you and me and sometimes your sister and sometimes your mom but NEVER your dad! You wanna know why Morty? Because he CROSSED me. Oh it gets darker Morty. Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that’s different, no more dad Morty. He threatened to turn me in to the government so I made him and the government go away! I replaced them both as the de facto patriarch of your family and your universe! Your mom wouldn’t have accepted me if I came home without you and your sister, so now you know the real reason I rescued you. I JUST TOOK OVER THE FAMILY MORTY! And if you tell your mom or sister I said any of this, I’ll deny it and they’ll take my side because I’m a hero Morty! And now you’re gonna have to do whatever I say Morty, forever! And I’ll go out and find some more of that Mulan Szechuan Teriyaki dipping sauce Morty! Because that’s what this is all about Morty! That’s my one-armed man, I’m not driven by avenging my dead family Morty! That was FAKE I’m driven by finding that McNugget Sauce! I want that Mulan McNugget Sauce Morty! That’s my series arc Morty! If it takes nine seasons I WANT MY MCNUGGET DIPPING SAUCE, SZECHUAN SAUCE MORTY! IT’S GONNA TAKE US ALL THE WAY TO THE END MORTY ! NINE MORE SEASONS MORTY! NINE MORE SEASONS UNTIL I GET THAT DIPPING SZECHUAN SAUCE! FOR NINETY-SEVEN MORE YEARS, MORTY! I WANT THAT MCNUGGET SAUCE, MORTY!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
156 Minor Breath of the Wild non-story spoilers

Upon completing all of Kass's quests, one can hear a song about the hero, which transitions into the legendary Legend of Zelda main theme. It brought a tear to my eyes. No shame.

UpsettedFizz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Defender5X
Yeah I've gotten the timer maxed out and currently playing Sun. Nebby needs to get in the bag :V also I kinda miss the whole Nebby and Lillie interactions.

Haha yeah those were fun. But damn maxed out the timer? I've only done a little bit of training and breeding, and only completed the Single Battle challenge in the Battle Tree. I think I've got about 170 hours clocked

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Haha yeah those were fun. But damn maxed out the timer? I've only done a little bit of training and breeding, and only completed the Single Battle challenge in the Battle Tree. I think I've got about 170 hours clocked
Eeyup I have no life :dazwa: I just spend too much time on Pokémon lol due all the global link challenges (that were for G7) so far excluding the Japan only one.
Though I'm currently shiny hunting for Null :lol:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
177 Bob-Ombs

Looks like me and Carly are going to the first postseason game for the Wild on wednesday night against the Blues.

And even better, Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs UpsettedFizz UpsettedFizz both of your teams are in the playoffs as well. Good luck to them as well.
Sounds like fun!
And thanks. We play the big bad Washington Capitals round 1 :cry: We'll need all the luck we can get.

Top Bottom