• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

UpsettedFizz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Defender5X
well well well~ someone knows bleach ^-^

any other animes/manga ya into?
Watched more than I care to admit, considering I was completely opposed to anime/manga less than a year ago.

I've watched most of that shounen stuff like Bleach (only up to episode 100), Fairy Tail, the ever-popular SAO, etc. Others that stick out in my mind though are Mirai Nikki, Death Note, Angel Beats, Erased, Kill La Kill, Toradora, and especially Steins;Gate. Also enjoyed Masamune-kun no Revenge and am enjoying Demi-chan and Fuuka. Oh and I just finished Your Lie in April. Made me cry.

As for manga I'm only reading Pokémon Adventures and Fairy Tail as it comes out.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Watched more than I care to admit, considering I was completely opposed to anime/manga less than a year ago.

I've watched most of that shounen stuff like Bleach (only up to episode 100), Fairy Tail, the ever-popular SAO, etc. Others that stick out in my mind though are Mirai Nikki, Death Note, Angel Beats, Erased, Kill La Kill, Toradora, and especially Steins;Gate. Also enjoyed Masamune-kun no Revenge and am enjoying Demi-chan and Fuuka. Oh and I just finished Your Lie in April. Made me cry.

As for manga I'm only reading Pokémon Adventures and Fairy Tail as it comes out.
mirai nikki
death note
angel beats
fuuka
and especially steins;gate

you...i really like you~ some excellent tastes friend~

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I have my team for the next competition.. just need to remake two of them because tutor moves are banned in VGC..
100 also Replay on Showdown :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom