• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
He blocked you?
I call it being stubborn, but what of you, lol.

Yeah, Yosh blocked me. Finally had enough of me calling him out on his behavior and antics so he figured he'd be better off ignoring criticism than actually thinking about it and bettering himself.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If you're talking about Ken, then yes. He pretty much asked for it.
Knowing you, it was for some petty reason.

....like reporting me for trolling when I was stating the truth.

I call it being stubborn, but what of you, lol.

Yeah, Yosh blocked me. Finally had enough of me calling him out on his behavior and antics so he figured he'd be better off ignoring criticism that actually thinking about it and bettering himself.
SMALL WORLD. The only reason I don't have him blocked is because of the Waluigi thread on the Switch Speculation board. But I guess I can just keep the thread on watch and see if I still get alerts from it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Knowing you, it was for some petty reason.

....like reporting me for trolling when I was stating the truth.

SMALL WORLD.
No, it really wasn't the same thing. And let me remind you that you WERE infracted for that incident. NOT for trolling, but for unnecessary retaliation when I only mentioned something rather than talk dirty about it. I'm not saying you intended it, but that's what happened, and it was a little uncalled for.

Ken didn't do the same stuff. He just sent me comments I never deserved. "Yeah, you thought it was funny!" There's no way that's not rude if it's that repetitive. I don't deserve ANY of the bad feedback he gives me.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
SMALL WORLD.
Lol, exactly.

It's honestly his fault it led to this. If he just got some of this into his head, he might actually reconsider his behavior.

Other people called him out, as well, and he's still like this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lol, exactly.

It's honestly his fault it led to this. If he just got some of this into his head, he might actually reconsider his behavior.

Other people called him out, as well, and he's still like this.
Real damn shame....

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I just started watching Another. Cliffhanger already on episode 2. It's going to be a wild ride

cool cool~ i dabble in just about anything that looks neat, i'm currently going on for the saga of tanya the evil and trickster

though really i mostly just read manga over anime, the ones i majorly read at the moment are relife, kaguya wants to be confessed to, and unordinary, though i dab in everything~

anyway nice ta meet ya fizz~ not even sure if i introduced myself last night :lol:

names katt its always great to meet another fan, especially with great interests ^-^

UpsettedFizz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Defender5X
cool cool~ i dabble in just about anything that looks neat, i'm currently going on for the saga of tanya the evil and trickster

though really i mostly just read manga over anime, the ones i majorly read at the moment are relife, kaguya wants to be confessed to, and unordinary, though i dab in everything~

anyway nice ta meet ya fizz~ not even sure if i introduced myself last night :lol:

names katt its always great to meet another fan, especially with great interests ^-^
Nice to meet you too, glad I met someone so friendly :)

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
187 friendly places

Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi So I was looking at the NHL standings...in the East division, the Devils, Red Wings, Sabres, and Panthers are all mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. This is also the first time in 26 years that the Red Wings will NOT be in the playoffs. The teams still in the running are the Maple Leafs (:awesome:), Canadiens, Senators, Bruins, Rangers, Lightning, Islanders, Hurricanes, and Flyers, but none of them have clinched a spot in the playoffs yet. However, the Capitals, Penguins, and Blue Jackets have all clinched a playoff spot.

For the West, here's how it looks:

Clinchers: Wild, Blackhawks
In the running: Predators, Ducks, Sharks, Oilers, Flames, Blues, Kings
Eliminated: Jets, Stars, Canucks, Coyotes, Avalanche (lol)

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
188 Pokemon players who abuse the conditioning mindset of using Marowak :p
(People are conditioned to think that it will always have lightning rod lol)

Last edited:
Top Bottom