• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

UpsettedFizz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Defender5X

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Hi! You're the first person to actually recognize me as a new user and welcome me!

Hey there :)

I'm interested to see what this usual welcoming is

Oh, and 60
explosions, fire, probably burning the world and all of humanity and causing the destruction of everyone everywhere, and huggles~

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Ignore her.

She's often used to insanity filled ways.

Anyway welcome mate to this back alley place, things are rather calm and chilled here If a little nutty and insane from how our regulars being forced to count for a half a decade and more, and are able to unwind and relax. A small community and dependable too. Welcome and stay awhile.

Last edited:

UpsettedFizz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Defender5X
Ignore her.

She's often used to insanity filled ways.

Anyway welcome mate to this back alley place, things are rather calm and chilled here If a little nutty and insane from how our regulars being forced to count for a half a decade and more, and are able to unwind and relax. A small community and dependable too. Welcome and stay awhile.

Thanks for the welcome!

Top Bottom