• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
48 realizations that Brittney McKillip (mlp voice actress) was born in 1991 the same year as me but she was born in January..

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Awesome.

Meanwhile the Wild wasn't so lucky. 1-0 loss against Carly's team. I'll be watching tomorrow's Wild game against the Stars.
Aw :( RIP
We have the 2nd half of a back to back today against the powerful Columbus team...which isn't good, since we're a tired team. Meanwhile, the BJs are rested and strong as ever. It'll be a tough fight.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Just hang in there, you'll get Princess Luna someday.
The daily bonus was helping me with bits but since I seem to have finished them I haven't been able to get my bits up as much as I want.. but I'll slowly get there..

68 Princesses of shipping

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
The daily bonus was helping me with bits but since I seem to have finished them I haven't been able to get my bits up as much as I want.. but I'll slowly get there..

68 Princesses of shipping
What I did was heavy persistence of unlocking all of the ponies you possibly can from the E.G. Minigame and assigning as many ponies to shops as possible. That gets you a lot of bits at least every hour. I can go to bed, then wake up in the morning and I get a whole lot of bits just like that.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
What I did was heavy persistence of unlocking all of the ponies you possibly can from the E.G. Minigame and assigning as many ponies to shops as possible. That gets you a lot of bits at least every hour. I can go to bed, then wake up in the morning and I get a whole lot of bits just like that.
My activity has also been lacking and I don't really pay for anything due to lack of money. I still have quite a few shops though including one of the gem producing ones
70 Princesses

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
My activity has also been lacking and I don't really pay for anything due to lack of money. I still have quite a few shops though including one of the gem producing ones
70 Princesses
Looking at your Equestria, I can see what you mean.

Just try what I suggested plus leveling up some ponies. And every time you can get on the game, you'll start making more bits.

I have to hand it to you though. Even I don't have Lemon Hearts or Savoir Faire.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi Here's a Leafs fan reaction to our game with the Islanders last night if you're interested. It's pretty entertaining and interesting how he inserts a lot of emotion and sarcastic humor into his game analysis:

Top Bottom