• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Oh, right.

I haven't been paying attention to Hockey. Considering how good the Wild is doing, I should probably get to fixing that, especially because their next game is against Carly's team, the Mighty Ducks.
Best of luck to Minnesota! I honestly hate the Ducks...and the Wild are looking really strong this year, and I'm hoping they win the Stanley Cup and finally come into the spotlight. They aren't talked about as much as the Bruins or Blackhawks or Penguins, so it'd be nice for a team like Minnesota to get some glory.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Best of luck to Minnesota! I honestly hate the Ducks...and the Wild are looking really strong this year, and I'm hoping they win the Stanley Cup and finally come into the spotlight. They aren't talked about as much as the Bruins or Blackhawks or Penguins, so it'd be nice for a team like Minnesota to get some glory.
Right. The Twins had the worst season ever last year with little indication of offseason improvements, the Vikings absolutely sucked after their first loss this recent NFL season, and there's the Timberwolve, but we don't care about them.

It's time the Wild won the Stanley Cup.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Right. The Twins had the worst season ever last year with little indication of offseason improvements, the Vikings absolutely sucked after their first loss this recent NFL season, and there's the Timberwolve, but we don't care about them.

It's time the Wild won the Stanley Cup.
In other news, Toronto was looking pretty darn solid and was in a playoff clincher for a while...but now we fell to 4th out of 8 and also aren't in a wild card spot. With how the rest of February and possibly March is looking grim...bye bye playoff chances ;-; It was nice knowing you during November-December-January...

I don't want to be that pessimistic, but the Leafs are not looking like the same solid team like they were during earlier months...3 is a nice number. I miss the Leafs being 3rd best out of 8...

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
In other news, Toronto was looking pretty darn solid and was in a playoff clincher for a while...but now we fell to 4th out of 8 and also aren't in a wild card spot. With how the rest of February and possibly March is looking grim...bye bye playoff chances ;-; It was nice knowing you during November-December-January...

I don't want to be that pessimistic, but the Leafs are not looking like the same solid team like they were during earlier months...3 is a nice number. I miss the Leafs being 3rd best out of 8...
Relax, Hatty. They still have a Wildcard spot against the Capitals.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
261 D.Vas.

Probably won't expire tomorrow. If you're lucky, you'll have it for longer. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom