• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I don't ever try to stay up that late. I had already watched a few episodes earlier in the day and started the marathon at like 11.

Yeah, I'd say the same. I started to enjoy it way more once it got past its slow start.

Thanks man. Happy early birthday to you as well since I'm going to assume that you won't be on here when it rolls around.
I haven't stayed up that late for any reason in quite a while. The latest I've stayed up most recently is about 3:20 AM though so that's not exactly much better.

For me it started to pick up at about it's 10th episode, Steven's Lion.

Thanks! Since it's been mentioned though, I actually was planning to at least pay a visit here on my Birthday.

- NBM -
Take care, KoP.
Thanks, Fal.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
mister bore is leaving?

oh poor guy, see ya later.
now i kinda feel guilty of not coming up with a better nickname for you

- NBM -
Take care, KoP.
- NBM -

Cyndane was generous. It caught me off-guard as I had never asked or hoped for another premium. She has my gratitude.
uh fally you broke the rules, no double posting

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
- NBM -
mister bore is leaving?

uh fally you broke the rules, no double posting
But i'm not one of the people counting. :p

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I haven't stayed up that late for any reason in quite a while. The latest I've stayed up most recently is about 3:20 AM though so that's not exactly much better.

For me it started to pick up at about it's 10th episode, Steven's Lion.

Thanks! Since it's been mentioned though, I actually was planning to at least pay a visit here on my Birthday.
I stayed up at like 5 or 6 at one point in the summer, I do not know when to quit.

It picked up for me about a couple or so episodes after that one.

Oh. Well ****. It's the thought that counts... :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The worst Fal has to get from double posting is a death punishment in the Hunger Games Simulator thread. :seuss:

mister bore is leaving?

For a while, yes. Starting after tonight.

I stayed up at like 5 or 6 at one point in the summer, I do not know when to quit.

It picked up for me about a couple or so episodes after that one.

Oh. Well ****. It's the thought that counts... :p
I have stayed up to around those times before as well. The last time I think was when I had my friends over for the night (in which case it is inevitable that all of us stay up way later than we should) a couple months ago.

Indeed lol, I appreciate it.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
The worst Fal has to get from double posting is a death punishment in the Hunger Games Simulator thread. :seuss:

For a while, yes. Starting after tonight.

I have stayed up to around those times before as well. The last time I think was when I had my friends over for the night (in which case it is inevitable that all of us stay up way later than we should) a couple months ago.

Indeed lol, I appreciate it.
i'm in, i mean what ya say? one more user battle before you head off?
hell doesn't have to be anything special or custom events, just a plain old go through.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

i'm in, i mean what ya say? one more user battle before you head off?
hell doesn't have to be anything special or custom events, just a plain old go through.
Another user sim?

...you know I might just be up for one of those before I'm off. It might have to be later this evening though since I'll probably be eating dinner in a bit.

A normal run sounds alright! (The Frozen Lake and suicide events still need to go though.)

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I always had the idea that double posting here is more "lenient" than outside of here and and the dr lol

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
- NBM -
The Double Posting rule is in place in this thread because that would break the game otherwise.

Double posting doesn't make sense in the other threads. (You don't rate your own avatars or signatures)

You can double post in the dead Social thread, I guess.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

You can double post in the dead Social thread, I guess.
I love how we have a designated social thread that we don't even use lol

Speaking of social threads, I don't even remember the last time I've posted outside of Forum games.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
27 the double post rule is still enforced but not as severely which is why lenient is in quotes. The post count not increasing is partly one of the reasons as well and all the regulars don't count double posts in this thread. It's still not allowed but not as bad as double posting somewhere else not named the dr

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
33 Pegasus Ponies

I remember last year one of the staff at my university took us to a Ranger game. Bad news is he works at a higher level in the staff now, so I REALLY hope the new one will also let people sign up. I want to get to know my backup team a little better now that I'm giving them my support this upcoming postseason.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
33 Pegasus Ponies

I remember last year one of the staff at my university took us to a Ranger game. Bad news is he works at a higher level in the staff now, so I REALLY hope the new one will also let people sign up. I want to get to know my backup team a little better now that I'm giving them my support this upcoming postseason.
Good luck with the University stuff, man.
What's your football team name, out of curiosity?

Top Bottom