• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
By D1 I mean division 1...a team that plays against college football teams like the Texas Longhorns
and such.

And you guys aren't shown on tv? Oh...ok :ohwell:
NOPE. We aren't even close to that level. We're pretty much in a Minor League version of the NCAA. We do make it to NCAA games sometimes, but we're not NCAA.

We don't even have very many scouts from the NFL coming to our games. We had some scouts going after one of our seniors last year, but that's pretty much it.

Heck, I don't even think Dr Phil attracted any NFL scouts when he played for us.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

Sure. If you want to tell me.
Alright. Well...

• Being a mod in Double Jump is rough. We made changes recently to make the channel better and cleaner, but the normal hecklers of course complained for the sake of complaining. It's like "I'm trying to make the channel a better place, and this is how all of us are thanked.
  • And later, I was the only mod calming them down when they complained about the mod team in general. Every other staff member was elsewhere for a few minutes.
  • KoP on haitus will take some getting used to. Even if it won't be for too long, it's still gonna feel off to me.
  • Aaron on discord...going through a lot...again.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678

Alright. Well...

• Being a mod in Double Jump is rough. We made changes recently to make the channel better and cleaner, but the normal hecklers of course complained for the sake of complaining. It's like "I'm trying to make the channel a better place, and this is how all of us are thanked.
  • And later, I was the only mod calming them down when they complained about the mod team in general. Every other staff member was elsewhere for a few minutes.
  • KoP on haitus will take some getting used to. Even if it won't be for too long, it's still gonna feel off to me.
  • Aaron on discord...going through a lot...again.
  • Double Jump... Is that a Discord channel? Anyways, some people are just going to be like that. Nothing much you can do about that, I suppose. :ohwell:
  • Yeah. Haituses are always pretty rough. They definitely take some getting used to.
  • Oh...

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

• Double Jump... Is that a Discord channel? Anyways, some people are just going to be like that. Nothing much you can do about that, I suppose. :ohwell:
  • Yeah. Haituses are always pretty rough. They definitely take some getting used to.
  • Oh...
Yes, it's a discord channel.
Thankfully KoP plans on coming back to Smashboards on his birthday, September 20th
Yeah, it's awful. This time, Aaron had a panic attack about something she hates...it's terrible to see her so sad, so frightened, and so mad at herself. It's terrible.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
AAAAYYYYEEEEE!

....hi..how are you?
Great, actually, considering I'm now two weeks into being a high school senior and am taking the ACT again on Saturday.
Biked up to the library friday and got out Pokemon Y, which I've been loving. I do miss Serena's hairstyle from X, and feel like a jerk as I fist pump while she is literally about to cry.
Only about a month away from RWBY Volume 4.
So yeah, I'm doing pretty good. You?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Great, actually, considering I'm now two weeks into being a high school senior and am taking the ACT again on Saturday.
Biked up to the library friday and got out Pokemon Y, which I've been loving. I do miss Serena's hairstyle from X, and feel like a jerk as I fist pump while she is literally about to cry.
Only about a month away from RWBY Volume 4.
So yeah, I'm doing pretty good. You?
Sounds nice man.
For me...I'm tired. If you scroll up to the convo I had with Dark Pit, the past few days have been a little rough. However, I'm feeling ok right now, thankfully.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Hey, Plop!
Hi Dark Pit! Good to be back!

Sounds nice man.
For me...I'm tired. If you scroll up to the convo I had with Dark Pit, the past few days have been a little rough. However, I'm feeling ok right now, thankfully.
Ah. Things'll get better for you, I've got a feeling they will.

Top Bottom