• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I see lol.
I'm not sure about number 2 though with the Red Sox being the most Anti-Yankees team in the league for a few reasons lol the Yankees were formerly known as the Baltimore Orioles when they were in Maryland and the current O's fans hold quite the grudge towards them after they went to New York and then beat the crap out of the O's during our losing season streak added more salt to be thrown towards them.. especially towards Texiara who was from Maryland but refused to sign with the O's due to proximity and instead signed with the Yankees and has been branded a traitor just because of that :lol:
129 of course Baltimore is my hometown where I was born and grew up there which is why the O's are my favorite team lol
Yeah, makes sense.

Hey Kon!

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Fluttershy Fluttershy are you still experiencing that problem with your quest completions? I finally completed a quest with no problem, but for some reason I think one quest I completed months ago has repeated
Eeyup still having it.. it only seems to glitch up with those Quests where the requirements are already completed before quest actually starts that causes this glitch..

Top Bottom