• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hey clogs. Hows your day been.

I've been good, man. I went to Olive Garden to celebrate my brother's birthday that's coming up tomorrow, and I'm also sending fan mail to a celebrity. I'm excited for his autograph :chuckle:

So yeah, that's my day. What are you up to?

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I've been good, man. I went to Olive Garden to celebrate my brother's birthday that's coming up tomorrow, and I'm also sending fan mail to a celebrity. I'm excited for his autograph :chuckle:

So yeah, that's my day. What are you up to?
Oh neat, mind if i ask for specifics?

And nothing much, just trying to not let the stress kill my head.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Oh neat, mind if i ask for specifics?

And nothing much, just trying to not let the stress kill my head.

Stress? good luck with that, man.

Specifics? Well, it's to a Survivor contestant. However, I'm not gonna say any more since I wanna keep Dank Pitto and Ken guessing :p

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Stress? good luck with that, man.

Specifics? Well, it's to a Survivor contestant. However, I'm not gonna say any more since I wanna keep Dank Pitto and Ken guessing :p
Well more specifically stress and frustrations that have been piling up since yesterday of which sleeping didn't discard and been giving me headaches all day. . . but ya thanks

I see.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Well more specifically stress and frustrations that have been piling up since yesterday of which sleeping didn't discard and been giving me headaches all day. . . but ya thanks

I see.
Yeah, I hope you don't mind me not saying it. I mean, I could tell you in private convo though....

Anyway, I hope your ailments leave you soon.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Yeah, I hope you don't mind me not saying it. I mean, I could tell you in private convo though....

Anyway, I hope your ailments leave you soon.
Oh no just slight curiosity to learn more. Besides i know nothing of survivor so any sort if sharing would be rather wasted on me. Theres nothing wrong with it.

And thank you.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I certainly don't feel chill in real life. . . the wonders of perception from screen talk. And since that could be taken as such, no that isn't sarcasm i think of it more as a good thing here.

Top Bottom