• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Btw clogs.. I've been wondering about this for a while lol.. do you have ties to Massachusetts/Boston? I was wondering why you picked the Red Sox as your favorite baseball team despite living in PA.. I could understand if there was no teams in PA but there are the Pirates, and Phillies and found it a bit odd that one of these two teams isn't your favorite team :lol:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Btw clogs.. I've been wondering about this for a while lol.. do you have ties to Massachusetts/Boston? I was wondering why you picked the Red Sox as your favorite baseball team despite living in PA.. I could understand if there was no teams in PA but there are the Pirates, and Phillies and found it a bit odd that one of these two teams isn't your favorite team :lol:
No ties at all to Boston or MA, actually. Been in PA all my life, and my parents as well I think. I picked them to be my favorite for a few reasons:

1: I love their history. It's very interesting to me.
2: They are the most anti-Yankees team in the league. With the Yankees being the ultimate evil empire and having by far the most successful history, it's easy to cheer for their biggest rival: the Red Sox.
3: I think their line-up of players is pretty cool, especially David Ortiz.
4: With all these Phillies, Pirates, and Orioles fans around me, I stand out. I like being a little different.
5: Rob Mariano is one of my favorite reality tv stars of all time, and he roots for the Red Sox. Silly reason, I know, but I don't care lol.
6: I enjoy the city of Boston. I went there for a band trip once, and it was great.
7: I like their team colors and logo.

So, that's why I love the Red Sox.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
No ties at all to Boston or MA, actually. Been in PA all my life, and my parents as well I think. I picked them to be my favorite for a few reasons:

1: I love their history. It's very interesting to me.
2: They are the most anti-Yankees team in the league. With the Yankees being the ultimate evil empire and having by far the most successful history, it's easy to cheer for their biggest rival: the Red Sox.
3: I think their line-up of players is pretty cool, especially David Ortiz.
4: With all these Phillies, Pirates, and Orioles fans around me, I stand out. I like being a little different.
5: Rob Mariano is one of my favorite reality tv stars of all time, and he roots for the Red Sox. Silly reason, I know, but I don't care lol.
6: I enjoy the city of Boston. I went there for a band trip once, and it was great.
7: I like their team colors and logo.

So, that's why I love the Red Sox.
I see lol.
I'm not sure about number 2 though with the Red Sox being the most Anti-Yankees team in the league for a few reasons lol the Yankees were formerly known as the Baltimore Orioles when they were in Maryland and the current O's fans hold quite the grudge towards them after they went to New York and then beat the crap out of the O's during our losing season streak added more salt to be thrown towards them.. especially towards Texiara who was from Maryland but refused to sign with the O's due to proximity and instead signed with the Yankees and has been branded a traitor just because of that :lol:
129 of course Baltimore is my hometown where I was born and grew up there which is why the O's are my favorite team lol

Top Bottom