• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
71 and I finished my 15 battles for today.. I ended up winning 12 out of those 15 losing only 2 times and 1 random Disconnect (:ohwell:)

Luig

Confused
I don't want adventure 3.
If it's announced it would have to be perfect considering the expectations people would have for it based on name alone.

Luig

Confused

Great Bay Temple from Majora's Mask.

Water levels being a confusing pain in the *** is a common thing in Zelda games, but Great Bay Temple stands out the most to me in that regard, as much as I love the game as a whole.
I spent way too much time learning all the speedrun tricks in MM, so I just did this
:lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Granted, it has several years since I last tried playing it, but I remember having a lot of trouble wrapping my head around the temple's primary puzzle. Gyorg's mere existence doesn't help it's case either. Who knows though, I haven't played through it in several years so maybe I'll have an easier time figuring things out now.

I don't know how much trouble if much at all you've personally had with OoT's Water Temple or TP's Lakebed Temple, but of those three water dungeons, Great Bay's is the one I can remember having the most difficulty with.

85 I didn't like MM tbh.. the having to do everything over again is too annoying..
I see where you're coming from, though that's one of the reasons I personally enjoyed it as much as I did. I do sometimes find having to restart so much to be a bit anoying, but the real time events over the three day cycle have always been an enjoyable part of the game for me.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

WW is still my personal favorite game of all time (not just in regards to Zelda) but when it comes to the two N64 Zeldas, I still enjoy both. They've each got their own merits.

Luig

Confused
I'm not sure what my favorite zelda game is.
Though, I like how many people were hating on ww when it came out because of the art style.
See how the game turned out.
:p

Last edited:
Top Bottom