• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
241 people jumping the gun

Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi So even though you didn't answer, I know what NonSpecificFalcon changed her name to... "All Hail Shadow."

So now that question's to rest.

Last edited:

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
3 Bob-ombs

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Well excuse you buddy. You're only talking about one of my favorite film series ever.

Besides you're one to talk with that avatar. Kill la Kill is one of the most boring things I've ever seen
We all have different taste, and a strong majority would disagree with you, And you're one to talk when you have a pony avi but at least i didn't spread some trashy opinion when i saw it.
Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming @TheDarkMetaKnight Guys, there's no need to be this tense.
I normally would let it pass but nobody should speak in such a distasteful manner.
120 broken headphones

Gotta get a new one now
Same here, using tape to keep it together.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
We all have different taste, and a strong majority would disagree with you, And you're one to talk when you have a pony avi but at least i didn't spread some trashy opinion when i saw it.
I normally would let it pass but nobody should speak in such a distasteful manner.
Same here, using tape to keep it together.
Well at least Rarity is a respectable character, unlike your serial murderer waifu.

I'm sorry but I don't think any show in which sexual crimes is a subject is worth anyone's time.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So yet again I try to talk things over and I just get shot down...
well, if you still wanna be mad at each other, go ahead, I guess.

I can see this board doesn't need me or want me right now.

Last edited:

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
9 Bob-ombs

D

Deleted member

Well at least Rarity is a respectable character
I've seen many who dislike her.
unlike your serial murderer waifu.
You can have you're weird furry stuff and i can have my murderer waifu.
I'm sorry but I don't think any show in which sexual crimes is a subject is worth anyone's time.
Ragyo isn't the main character y'know.
I can see this board doesn't need me or want me right now.
Aww, don't be like that. you're a lot of fun to talk to!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming ...I hope I didn't sound too aggressive in what I just said. I just wanted to sort things out, and I felt like my efforts were useless...

That was meant to be straight-forward and very honest instead of an attack on you. I'm sorry if it came off that way...

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Capybara Gaming Capybara Gaming ...I hope I didn't sound too aggressive in what I just said. I just wanted to sort things out, and I felt like my efforts were useless...

That was meant to be straight-forward and very honest instead of an attack on you. I'm sorry if it came off that way...
It's not your fault, I should know better. Should be taking the MLP lessons to heart and ignoring it. Though I still can't see how someone could ever dislike Ghostbusters. It's a classic with three of greatest actors I know! Dan Akyroyd, Bill Murray, and Rick Moranis!

D

Deleted member

I'm so sick and freakin tired of this bs.
I don't think it's been happening that long, but fighting is never nice.
Fine. I'm sorry, DMK.
Apology accepted, and sorry as well, i just don't like it when i'm spoken to in a ill manner about something i care about.
...however I'm not a furry. Please do not confuse bronies for furries. We are not the same thing.
Sorry about that as well, i'm kinda used to the gross spam on another forum that it's melted in my mind.
Though I still can't see how someone could ever dislike Ghostbusters.
Never said i dislike it, i just found it meh, like a normal movie. if i disliked it i would have said terrible.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
It's not your fault, I should know better. Should be taking the MLP lessons to heart and ignoring it. Though I still can't see how someone could ever dislike Ghostbusters. It's a classic with three of greatest actors I know! Dan Akyroyd, Bill Murray, and Rick Moranis!
Learn to be open-minded. People have different opinions, and that's how life is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom