• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
16 Bug-Eaten Rats
awww....its nice to see you guys making up.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Hey Volga. How are you?
I'm fine. just got finished watching a Podcast talking about EVO and their experience there. now I'm just chilling out.

I'd watch some anime but after what I saw yesterday I need a break....

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
First off, nice for liking Rick Moranis! He was hilarious in Spaceballs!

Second, opinions exist, Key.
I've never been a fan of SpaceBalls. I know Rick from Honey I Shrunk the Kids, The Flintstones, and quite obviously Ghostbusters.

Apology accepted, and sorry as well, i just don't like it when i'm spoken to in a ill manner about something i care about.
And thus is how I feel when I'm called a furry... according to Facebook I meet all the requirements for the so-called "Furry in Denial Starter Pack"
I.E.
I like MLP
I Like Zootopia
I Like Pokemon
I Like Animal Crossing
I like Undertale

It's... a rather offensive term to me. Not that I have a problem with furries (I even have a few furry friends) but I myself don't like being associated with the term.
(Just to give you a little insight into the situation)

Apology accepted, btw.

D

Deleted member

Bug-Eaten Rats
pls no, i need to sleep tonight.
And thus is how I feel when I'm called a furry... according to Facebook I meet all the requirements for the so-called "Furry in Denial Starter Pack"
I.E.
I like MLP
I Like Zootopia
I Like Pokemon
I Like Animal Crossing
I like Undertale
That's wrong though.

A lot of people can like something but that doesn't make them part of a group.
It's... a rather offensive term to me. Not that I have a problem with furries (I even have a few furry friends) but I myself don't like being associated with the term.
(Just to give you a little insight into the situation)
Again, sorry about that, i'll keep that in mind.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
I'm gonna make an avatar for every T7 Character like Bryan's over here.
I just hope the pictures I find are good/big enough.
pls no, i need to sleep tonight.
You can sleep easy knowing that it's dead at least :p
plus stuff gets real next ep! :D

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Just a little scuffle,but it got settled.

Roughly half of the T7's Current Roster is avatar ready.
I dunno if I should stop or keep going.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
50 I had a really good match against a Japanese player.. I probably would have lost that match if I didn't give my Rotom Snatch and snatched away his Recovers with my Rotom Badly poisoned and his pokemon burned lol

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Ah, ok. Did you see family there? And also: did you see the Twins v. Red Sox game and/or final score!
My mom's been dating a guy from Detroit ever since my dad passed away. He's a pretty nice guy, father of two whose wife passed away four years ago. He's not Canadian nor does he have Canadian heritage sadly, but he took us out there.

I saw the score though. I'm not too worried. I DID go to Comerica Stadium to see the Twins over there a few days ago, and the Twins did win that game. I hope we can at least overturn the season to make it a winning season, because if we don't, I'm worried Paul Molitor would get fired like Fredi Gonzalez did in Atlanta.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
My mom's been dating a guy from Detroit ever since my dad passed away. He's a pretty nice guy, father of two whose wife passed away four years ago. He's not Canadian nor does he have Canadian heritage sadly, but he took us out there.

I saw the score though. I'm not too worried. I DID go to Comerica Stadium to see the Twins over there a few days ago, and the Twins did win that game. I hope we can at least overturn the season to make it a winning season, because if we don't, I'm worried Paul Molitor would get fired like Fredi Gonzalez did in Atlanta.
It's good to hear that he's a nice guy.
Sorry to hear about your loss, once again. That's awful :(

Well, when the Twins aren't playing the Red Sox, I'll root for the Twins lol. I enjoy underdog teams. Although, I am also happy that the Red Sox overtook the O's and that we're once again in first. Not only that, but I also like how we're only .5 games ahead. It keeps the intense rivalry alive.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
59 encountered a FEAR Aron but it didn't prove to be too much of a threat but it only took out Milotic with the 1 hp and the opposing Weavile having Quick attack (don't know why it didn't have Ice Shard but eh lol) but i still won the match..

Top Bottom