• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

An old man was in Pewter City, reminiscing his past life as a trainer and telling me stories about his travels.

When he was finished, he handed me a little item he found one day when he was at a place called the Whirl Islands...

It was a glistening Silver Wing.

...This makes me curious. There could be a rare Pokémon lurking within the Islands...

...High time to investigate, I say. After all, I would never pass up an opportunity to explore a place just for fun!

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

I have arrived at the Whirl Islands...

As son as I enter, a cute little
suddenly pops up from the surface of a pond I surfed on.

One Quick Ball later and I catch it, naming it "Poseidon."

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

This cave was so confusing, and the darkness wasn't doing any favors...

...I seem to have made it to the end. It's a small cavern, with a large waterfall crashing loudly.

...It's very quiet in here...

...Almost... Too quiet...

... ...

...A shine of silver lies within the waters... The same silver that the wing had shone.

I surfed towards the figure, and it rose up from the water... ...And as it spreads its wings... It lets out a bone-chilling cry...

Gyaaaaas!!!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

The monster was Lugia, the other bird of legend, hidden deep within Whirl Islands!

Mandala was sent out against it, and the battle was very hard fought. Lugia was very bulky and took hit after hit, but Mandala was bulky as well; none of Lugia's attacks can hit him for super effective damage.

Nonetheless, Mandala still took a beating, straining after taking a critical hit from Lugia's powerful Aeroblast attack, but he still won the battle.

Lugia fell into the abyss below, sinking quite a ways before it suddenly jerked and swam behind the waterfall, hiding itself away once more.

...What an amazing experience, to battle such a glorious legendary...

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

appeared in Route 3!

This is my first sighting of her... Better make it count.

... ...

Kraken's Sludge Bomb took out a decent chunk of her health, but she survived and flew off.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Latias encounter aside, I ran into a
at Route 3.

I quickly caught her with a Quick Ball (yay, puns :p), nicknaming her "H-Box."

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Never watched Walking Dead. Is it worth diving into at this point?
It's a pretty good series, especially if you like zombies, darkness in story arcs, and drama :chuckle:
If you do decide to watch, make sure you watch season 1 and go in order. It's not a series in which you can just start at any given episode and just watch.

Although I will warn you: season 1 is AMAZING, and sets up the story really nicely. However, the season 2 plot pacing is poor. It doesn't help that my least favorite season in the show comes after my favorite season in the show. Most seasons are solid television, but you will need patience to sit through season 2.

BTW they finished season 6 recently

Fluttershy Fluttershy my red sox have fought hard and now we're really close to the top. I'd prefer if we were in first, of course. Sorry ;)

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
It's a pretty good series, especially if you like zombies, darkness in story arcs, and drama :chuckle:
If you do decide to watch, make sure you watch season 1 and go in order. It's not a series in which you can just start at any given episode and just watch.

Although I will warn you: season 1 is AMAZING, and sets up the story really nicely. However, the season 2 plot pacing is poor. It doesn't help that my least favorite season in the show comes after my favorite season in the show. Most seasons are solid television, but you will need patience to sit through season 2.

Fluttershy Fluttershy my red sox have fought hard and now we're really close to the top. I'd prefer if we were in first, of course. Sorry ;)
But you are playing against the White Sox and compared to the Yankees, and Atlanta they are doing much better this season :lol: also the O's did have some tough competition the last few series :p

And I want them to go back under 500 :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom