• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
You love the Boston red Sox but hate a Boston hockey team :confused: :lol:
Here are reasons why:

1. The Red Sox story is far more interesting than the Bruins story. Red Sox history is awesome, while Bruins is just...meh.
2. Since the Yankees are in the same division as the Red Sox, it's easy to cheer against the Yankees and also cheer for their biggest rival. This is because the Yankees have been so dominant for a long time. With the NHL, the Canadiens have the most championship wins like the Yankees. However, the Bruins aren't the Canadien's biggest rivals. The Maple Leafs take that slot instead.
3. I've had a bad history with Bruins fans in real life.
4. My own Red Sox fan base can be pretty irritating, admittedly. However, I find Bruins fans to be quite a bit worse (not as bad as Patriots fans that I've met and seen, but decently close).

D

Deleted member

That's three matches that can't be uploaded.

The Dream Land and the Lonk matches won't upload.

D

Deleted member

Make that four.

Going to try to upload the last match now. Hopefully it goes through.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
You always seem to come when the count is close to 24 :lol:
Here are reasons why:

1. The Red Sox story is far more interesting than the Bruins story. Red Sox history is awesome, while Bruins is just...meh.
2. Since the Yankees are in the same division as the Red Sox, it's easy to cheer against the Yankees and also cheer for their biggest rival. This is because the Yankees have been so dominant for a long time. With the NHL, the Canadiens have the most championship wins like the Yankees. However, the Bruins aren't the Canadien's biggest rivals. The Maple Leafs take that slot instead.
3. I've had a bad history with Bruins fans in real life.
4. My own Red Sox fan base can be pretty irritating, admittedly. However, I find Bruins fans to be quite a bit worse (not as bad as Patriots fans that I've met and seen, but decently close).
The reason why O's fans hate the Yankees is because they used to be the Baltimore Orioles until they went to New York.. it's a lot less severe than the Formally known Baltimore Colts where they just left for Indianapolis in the middle of a snowstorm at night without telling anyone about them moving.. but the salt in the wound of the Yankees was them being as successful in the AL East after moving left quite a bitter hatred for them.. also they were NL before the shift lol

Also yay my prank on Dank pit has been activated :b:

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

The reason why O's fans hate the Yankees is because they used to be the Baltimore Orioles until they went to New York.. it's a lot less severe than the Formally known Baltimore Colts where they just left for Indianapolis in the middle of a snowstorm at night without telling anyone about them moving.. but the salt in the wound of the Yankees was them being as successful in the AL East after moving left quite a bitter hatred for them.. also they were NL before the shift lol
Cool story, bro.

Anyway, I need some sleep. See ya guys later.

Top Bottom