• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

That's a shame. Well, at least most of them were uploaded successfully.

Also, for anyone who watches Fear the Walking Dead, some spoilers from the latest episode:

I want to care about the characters more, I really do. But the thing is many of them are just currently.....stupid.

Okay, actually most of them have gotten considerably better from season 1, but IMO, Chris has just gotten worse. He makes a lot of quick and stupid decisions and seems to think he's a lot stronger and smarter than he actually is right now (also, it's never a good sign when someone takes pleasure in killing walkers). It led to him experiencing something really horrific and traumatizing in this episode. I am interested to see how this incident will affect him in the future, though.

The episode had a kind of slow beginning, but the second half of it was way better. Plenty of suspense and action (and a few really awesome zombie/walker scenes), some nice scenes indicating that Nick has reconciled with his sister Alicia, and Nick even learned how to disguise oneself from walkers.

Apparently the survivor of that plane crash is going to be apart of the main cast. I have no idea how she's going to find her way back to the group after Strand cut her boat loose, though.

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

...I want to like Fear the Walking Dead. But I just... Don't.

I don't care for the show as much as I care for The Walking Dead. The fact that it's a prequel and that I have to watch people who don't quite know what to do during a zombie outbreak just really irritates me...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I know what you mean. Like I said.... many of the main characters are stupid. Clueless and/or reckless, and overall they just don't have nearly as many likeable qualities as the main cast of The Walking Dead does. It's not nearly as good as the first show.

What you do is get a T-Rex.
The Walking Dead doesn't have dinosaurs though. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And that's why humanity is doomed.

If they had a T-Rex, they would have the ultimate anti-zombie weapon.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Night, all. Tomorrow's a new weekday.

...Bleck.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
G'night, Ken.

61 New weeks....

Also, worth noting is that someone in the show once suggested that it was a possibility that the same virus that created the zombies/walkers was also responsible for killing off the dinosaurs. :laugh:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

You know from this point on, I think I'm gonna start counting the amount of times anyone says they're bored in this thread. :p

On that note, I'm heading to bed. Good night!

D

Deleted member

G'night, Ken.

61 New weeks....

Also, worth noting is that someone in the show once suggested that it was a possibility that the same virus that created the zombies/walkers was also responsible for killing off the dinosaurs. :laugh:
Well sheet.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
8 bob-ombs
Morning.

(I HAVE BEEN PLAYING VIDEO GAMES ALL WEEKEND AND IT HAS BEEN WORTH IT.)

Top Bottom