• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

In the future, I think we should have a time limit only instead of stocks. If we want them to all be able to be uploaded, they'd just need a 3 minute timer.

Well, no. I can't comment on IRL you, but the ambiguity of jest is a problem for everyone on the internet. I didn't actually mean you should stick to being serious (hence the ;) ), but it's important to change the way you normally type so the presentation hints at being in good fun. There are tons of different ways to show this, like by intentionally misspelling words, using slang such as "smh", "/s" or "tbh tbh", using emoticons, etc. It's easy to come off as a **** without these things since your intentions are unclear. Again, this is a problem for everyone here.
I think I'm going to reject all of those for personal reasons, i think intentional misspell and internet slang as stupid and i don't like using emoticons.

I'm just going to trust others and the situations to reveal my intentions or just have people ask me.If that occurs problems to arrive I'll defuse it myself.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think I'm going to reject all of those for personal reasons, i think intentional misspell and internet slang as stupid and i don't like using emoticons.

I'm just going to trust others and the situations to reveal my intentions or just have people ask me.If that occurs problems to arrive I'll defuse it myself.
And that's why you're boring :troll:

D

Deleted member

Sometimes I wonder if you take the Deadpool persona too far in not knowing when not to say something, Uni....

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Looks like a new mod posted here :lol: at least we're getting more variety instead of just the usual mods that come to take away our Bob-ombs

Top Bottom