• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

I had a similar problem with the C key on my laptop not too long ago.

12 Nui Harimes

Last edited by a moderator:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
That's the exact opposite problem I have. I tend to talk/type the same way when I'm joking and being serious, but nobody can tell that I'm being serious whenever I am. :V

I'll take your word for it, I guess.
Look at it this way your boredom can end the moment you find something, and that could be the very next second.

Me, I'm stuck this way till nigh 6 (its currently 2:46)

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Look at it this way your boredom can end the moment you find something, and that could be the very next second.

Me, I'm stuck this way till nigh 6 (its currently 2:46)
I suppose. I just can't stand sitting around on my room all day.

And until 6? When did you start?

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Why's that?

BTW greetings to LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf I noticed your greeting while scrolling down pages a few minutes ago, but my afternoon's been busy. So, I wasn't able to say hi until now.
No problem mate, I've been busy too, often so i know what you mean.

If you don't have time to, then you don't have to bother.

But either way, afternoon clogs.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Why's that?
The Wild were so close to tying up the game against the stars and forcing overtime, but they kept blowing it off!

What's worse is that this is a team that ORIGINATED in my homeland of Minnesota, and left us behind to relocate to Dallas before I was even born that beat us out of the playoffs.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
The Wild were so close to tying up the game against the stars and forcing overtime, but they kept blowing it off!

What's worse is that this is a team that ORIGINATED in my homeland of Minnesota, and left us behind to relocate to Dallas before I was even born that beat us out of the playoffs.
Ah, fair enough.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I spent some time working on the HG Allstars sim earlier today.

I want this one to be really good, so I'm taking a couple days to work on the events. I've always felt like I've rushed through the custom events of previous simulations I've hosted, struggling to get them "done" in about a mere two hours at most.

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms
A10theHero A10theHero
I have started uploads.

I think some of them won't be able to be uploaded.
I look forward to seeing the matches again!

EDIT: Oh, just noticed your edit. Why is that?

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

In the future, I think we should have a time limit only instead of stocks. If we want them to all be able to be uploaded, they'd just need a 3 minute timer.

So your telling me that I'm just as stotic people tell me in real life as i am in online and thats its a surprise and should stick to being serious since its Hard to tell when I'm not?

Well. . . that fricken hurts.
Well, no. I can't comment on IRL you, but the ambiguity of jest is a problem for everyone on the internet. I didn't actually mean you should stick to being serious (hence the ;) ), but it's important to change the way you normally type so the presentation hints at being in good fun. There are tons of different ways to show this, like by intentionally misspelling words, using slang such as "smh", "/s" or "tbh tbh", using emoticons, etc. It's easy to come off as a **** without these things since your intentions are unclear. Again, this is a problem for everyone here.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

I spent some time working on the HG Allstars sim earlier today.

I want this one to be really good, so I'm taking a couple days to work on the events. I've always felt like I've rushed through the custom events of previous simulations I've hosted, struggling to get them "done" in about a mere two hours at most.
I'm highly intrigued to see how this goes, since I've never placed between 7th and 21st. I'm so good yet so bad at the same time it's ridiculous :laugh:

Top Bottom