• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

GGs. I might do one round with you A10 if you want, but after that I think I'd like to call it quits as well. I could use a break after playing for so long.

Uni, is there any particular reason why it seemed like you were out for my blood that last round? :p

D

Deleted member

All I can say about the last bit of the last match when the Clown Car blew up.

Last edited by a moderator:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Btw, you've got an outstanding Pikachu, A10.
Your Mewtwo is pretty good as well. Try not to use Disable as much though--it's hard to land and pretty punishable.

So....

A10theHero A10theHero
KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms
@5T00PiD UNiK0ЯИ ♞

....who's goin' upload?

I got every match saved except the one with the two Puffs.
You've got the matches, so I think you should upload them. :)
I have the Puff one saved since you said you didn't save it, so I'll upload that one, I guess.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

At this point I'm just going to disregard the whole "queue" thing. I still want to have that match with Luigi asap though.

Your Mewtwo is pretty good as well. Try not to use Disable as much though--it's hard to land and pretty punishable.
Thanks, and duly noted. I do use it a little too much. I'm still a little reckless when I fight.

Also, you might've seen it already, but I sent you a NNID friend request.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

We've had four games, FNAF World, and we're getting another FNAF game. Not even two years since the release of the original and there's gonna be a sixth game. I know these games probably don't take a whole lot of time to make but COME. ON.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

My interest in the series died after the 3rd game. Just... No more. Please.

Top Bottom