• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
I was bored, so I decided to use gimp because yeah. I added a rainbow border to one of my avis, but it was kinda ****, because it wasn't smooth and I didn't really edit the avi well in the first place.

I just switched back to this one. I love this one :p

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I was bored, so I decided to use gimp because yeah. I added a rainbow border to one of my avis, but it was kinda ****, because it wasn't smooth and I didn't really edit the avi well in the first place.

I just switched back to this one. I love this one :p

If you want the rainbow to stick out, add a black border and then add a rainbow border. The black border masks any irregularities in the image.

:231:

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
If you want the rainbow to stick out, add a black border and then add a rainbow border. The black border masks any irregularities in the image.

U r geenyus.

No, actually. That's super smart, lmao :p

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
- NBM -

Sometime in 2014, Shaya taught me how to add borders to images in Photoshop. I used it to add simple monochrome borders at the time, nothing sophisticated.

Then one day, I suddenly hit on the idea of adding a rainbow gradient in the image. Don't remember when... my computer crashed and I lost all of my old avatars. :/ Although likely early 2015.

Ah. And then it became one of the many things that you are known for along with :231:

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
136 hellos

I joined cuz I wanted to get better at Smash. It worked...kinda. Like I went from asking questions about Pikachu to answering them myself, and I'm even gathering new info that can help all of them. I'm still pretty bad at playing, but I can at least talk about it on a high level and lab stuff now.

I don't know what my first avatar was. It was something horrid, iirc. It got much better after the Season of Spyro began. ;)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I realized that just a minute ago too. If Flyer didn't post 6 I probably wouldn't have noticed at all. :laugh:

For a while I was able to remember every single avatar I've ever used. After a while I lost track of some, but I still remember a great portion of them.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Maybe I should try to add a border on this one with gimp. or maybe just make it transparent.
I've barely touched that thing after I downloaded it.
136 hellos

I joined cuz I wanted to get better at Smash. It worked...kinda. Like I went from asking questions about Pikachu to answering them myself, and I'm even gathering new info that can help all of them. I'm still pretty bad at playing, but I can at least talk about it on a high level and lab stuff now.

I don't know what my first avatar was. It was something horrid, iirc. It got much better after the Season of Spyro began. ;)
Nah,you aren't bad a playing. I'm bad at playing :V

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I need to get Pokemon Black 2 sometime soon so I can access Challenge Mode in White 2.

Top Bottom