• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Just lucky, I suppose.

How's your progress on the Gameloft app coming along?
Coming to a bit of a standstill bedside I'm working on getting Rarebear and I have 9 gems.. aside from that I'm doing fine of the coin stuff a while but it's taking a bit just to get more bits

"And then they just destroy it with spinach"

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Coming to a bit of a standstill bedside I'm working on getting Rarebear and I have 9 gems.. aside from that I'm doing fine of the coin stuff a while but it's taking a bit just to get more bits

"And then they just destroy it with spinach"
Ah.

Well since I already beat Tirek, I'm just focusing on the Cheese Sandwich event.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
for teh prank.

The one that means I still have 2 months of pranking to go since Unikorn of sm4sh and zeldamaster never got to prank me :lol:

I was going through some of my avis and mentioned the pink tails one.
Who is zeldamaster :dazwa: also I'm planning on getting my premium renewed so it might not be worth pranking me :p

Top Bottom