• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'll be honest, I hardly notice when I'm pranked.
It's there, it's gone, and it's there again. That's about it.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
. . . everyone, i have lost another mon in my nuzlocke, when fighting the battle family, an unexpected fighting attack came, and it killed Felicia.

Let us give a moment of peace for her. . .
Ayy, guess I'm going with Treecko.
. . . you named yourself pokemon?
I saved Birch and got a Treecko. I named him Kon.
Wait, really?
Why me?

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
. . . everyone, i have lost another mon in my nuzlocke, when fighting the battle family, an unexpected fighting attack came, and it killed Felicia.
Let us give a moment of peace for her. . .
Aww, that stinks. :(

. . . you named yourself pokemon?
When I was little, that's what I would name myself when I played these games. I couldn't think of anything better, lol.

Wait, really?
Why me?
When I thought of Treecko, I thought he should be named after someone who is calm and cool. You were the first one to come to mind for that. :)

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

Ran into a :020: at Route 38, and it nearly killed both :092:KoP and :156: Hellraiser.

I managed to catch it, but the fire in its eyes still burns... It wanted bloody murder. Badly.

I have decided to name him "Splinter."

Now to eat dinner.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
May she rest in peace alongside pepitu

Aww, that stinks. :(

When I was little, that's what I would name myself when I played these games. I couldn't think of anything better, lol.

When I thought of Treecko, I thought he should be named after someone who is calm and cool. You were the first one to come to mind for that. :)
Really?
. . . well, thats touching, thanks mate

Last edited:

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678

That's good! That means you'll already have an evolved pokemon this early in the game.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Their dropping like flys. . . not even 20 minutes later hiro got double crit double kick and lost his breath, he was the one who goten started, let him rest. . .

Whelp @KingofPhantoms guess who got promoted to battle team

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Geez i just realized how big those memorials are without the condensing mobile does

Efficiently put them and all future ones in spoilers to avoid clogging and swelling of the thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom