• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

My rival, Silver, has appeared once more, and this time, I had an easier time.

Once again, his Gastly was cake.

:130:Koi held his own against his Croconaw thanks to Intimidate weakening his attacks, but Silver ended up switching Croconaw out when it got in the red.

:074:Gaia switched himself in against his Magnemite, and took quite a beating this time, having been confused and been taking damage from SonicBoom, but he still beat it.

:156:Hellraiser chipped off what was left of Croconaw.

Koi finished him off by KOing his Zubat with a few Bites.

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Ah, I'm not dedicated enough to battle every single thing, heh.
You should. Level grinding helps prevent deaths. :p

This is also extends to hold items such as Sitrus berries given prior to battle, correct?
Yep. So no held items either. Good thing I don't have a Pokémon in my party with Pickup, lol.

No items, ho hell your in trouble mate
Yeah. I hope level grinding will save me, lol. Also you know Absorb, so that helps.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Yep. So no held items either. Good thing I don't have a Pokémon in my party with Pickup, lol.

Yeah. I hope level grinding will save me, lol. Also you know Absorb, so that helps.
Not when your poisoned, and without having anything to treat it, if your not near a pokecenter you might as well kiss that pokemon good bye

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

I do remember seeing a Nuzlocke run where a guy used the same rule of no items in battle but allowed held items given to Pokemon prior to battle. He succeeded in his run so it's possible.
I grind until I'm relatively close to the level of the gym leader's highest level Pokemon. I don't like overleveling myself to the point where fights are very easy, makes things kind of boring.
I can tell this run is gonna be pure hell, it's possible but you are going to need good luck here especially in double battles.
FYI, I would avoid doing double battles unless they are mandatory (like with Tate & Liza) since the AI can really screw you over in them. If you can fight the trainers individually, take the opportunity.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I dunno. I'm not particularly worried about that. My Pokémon, Kon especially, are kinda overleveled. As long as I make sure they're strong enough, it should go well. The only thing I really have to watch out for it critical hits.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I dunno. I'm not particularly worried about that. My Pokémon, Kon especially, are kinda overleveled. As long as I make sure they're strong enough, it should go well. The only thing I really have to watch out for it critical hits.
True lol
Also **** critical hits, they suck. They haven't costed me any of my Pokemon (YET) but I know it's gonna happen at some point.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
And that's why I want crits to be fixed :lol: if a move is supposed to crit through natural means, or the crit ratio is boosted by item or ability then they can happen but with nothing influencing them they should never crit.. this would make the crit system better and fix one thing in the meta and make it more skill based as it should be..

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
366 smiley errors

Embarrass
The way I typed that in was not how it's supposed to be done.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Still don't get why that word always turns into an emoticon. What's the purpose of it?

Argh, I meant to post a gif for it.
Guess I'll
anyway. :p
Excellent....

True lol
Also **** critical hits, they suck. They haven't costed me any of my Pokemon (YET) but I know it's gonna happen at some point.

It did screw over that test run of yours, though, did it not? :p

Last edited:

Luig

Confused
The rychu as our supreme meme machine Overlord has been around way longer than that....

Also, my video has like 300 minutes to upload still.

Night Cliff.

Last edited:
Top Bottom