• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Why Chrom?
You know Chrom's crit quote in Awakening? "Now I'm angry!" I thought of that slightly distorted and evil sounding and got the idea of a possessed Chrom trying to kill Robin, and Corrin, unconscious for the first part of the fight, jumps in to help. I just want to see Robin hit Chrom, have him barely phased, and say the quote.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Badges:

The Gang:
:001: FalKoopa Lv.14
:016: Darkpit Lv.12
:056: SilverEra Lv.11
:012: Plop Lv.11
Boxed:
:013: Vacuos Lv.3
A lot happened here. I grinded for a bit, went through Viridian Forest, got to Pewter City, and destroyed Brock with two Vine Whips. Oh, and Plop evolved into a Metapod during the grinding session and evolved again during the trip through Viridian Forest. Man, puberty hits faster than you think.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

"Encounters a Kirby in a 4-Player FG match"

"Kirby gets a point via near-Kirbycide"

"attempts to profit a point from me via Kirbycide as well"

"I escape, cause him to fall below the blastline and get a point from him instead"

"Satisfaction"

If you want to play against me, let me know. :p
AEK's still No.2 in the queue. Luigi's third.

Make your claims in the queue now. :p

(In all seriousness, I did make promises to have them as my second and third opponents of the regulars here, so I'd like to keep those promises.)

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
AEK's still No.2 in the queue. Luigi's third.

Make your claims in the queue now. :p

(In all seriousness, I did make promises to have them as my second and third opponents of the regulars here, so I'd like to keep those promises.)
I claim spot number 4 then. :p

Anyone else want to play? I just finished a big assignment and I could use a break.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Corrin Cousins? Well, it has a nice ring to it.

Also, I've entered two different 4-Player groups tonight and both of them ended up having a Kirby that used his specials more than anything else.....I mean they seldom did anything that wasn't a special move or a dodge. Like maybe two aerials and a Smash attack. Everything else was specials and dodging.

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
I got a plot ready and everything too.

Now I just need to graduate from not-even-noob level skills on SFM, get SFM in the first place, and get a Steam account.

Now if only someone would release those models.

Top Bottom