• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Why are you even defending them, Wolfen?
Because humanity may be an entire race of narcissistic, self destructive, uncaring idiot ********. But thats no reason to end them all, especially the ones with no partake in any offense.
Every life has value till its wasted, even if its pointless. Humanity, me, you, everyone is going to turn into dirt, ash, or dust sooner or later. I see no reason to invite it early for those who did nothing or are flat out innocent, gotta live and enjoy your meaningless life's.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
179?

Back when I was 4 years old, I broke my face open, requiring 4 stitches to close. This happened on the 4th of July in 2004.

Count the number of 4s in the above sentences.

Since then, the number 4 would never leave me alone. It pops up literally EVERYWHERE somehow. Hell, the bus I ride is bus 4!
....yikes. That must've been a painful experience.

....the whole thing about the number 4 is good movie material though. "starts writing this stuff down"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Because humanity may be an entire race of narcissistic, self destructive, uncaring idiot ********. But thats no reason to end them all, especially the ones with no partake in any offense.
Every life has value till its wasted, even if its pointless. Humanity, me, you, everyone is going to turn into dirt, ash, or dust sooner or later. I see no reason to invite it early for those who did nothing or are flat out innocent, gotta live and enjoy your meaningless life's.
Dang, dude...

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
179?

....yikes. That must've been a painful experience.

....the whole thing about the number 4 is good movie material though. "starts writing this stuff down"
You know what makes that worse? There was another kid behind me when it happened. We were on a playground, I made a misstep, and plopped right onto the corner of the stairs.

That poor kid must've been terrified.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Back when I was 4 years old, I broke my face open, requiring 4 stitches to close. This happened on the 4th of July in 2004.

Count the number of 4s in the above sentences.

Since then, the number 4 would never leave me alone. It pops up literally EVERYWHERE somehow. Hell, the bus I ride is bus 4!
I could see one of your tropes being "4 is death" yet it's played with rather than being straight and plain.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

After a well earned day's of rest, it is time to continue my journey.

The first thing I did was return to the rainy route of Route 33 to receive a new friend...

This one was a :019:, nicknamed Joey.

During my travels, my egg finally hatched, revealing a :175: inside. I shall call this Pokémon Daisy.

Team:

:156: Hellraiser: Lvl. 15
:074: Gaia: Lvl. 14
:194: Whoopi: Lvl. 11
:092: KoP: Lvl. 13
:016:Harpy: Lvl. 12

In PC:

:161:Brownie: Lvl. 3
:041: Luna: Lvl. 2
:027:Golden: Lvl. 8
:019: Joey: Lvl. 4
:175: Daisy: Lvl. 1

Dead:

:010:Heimlich: Died at the Ruins of Alph

Now... It is time to investigate the events occurring here in Azalea Town.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Almost But Not Quite = 4 words
Almost Certainly Quite So = 4 words
The Plop of the Takumi = 4 words, if you don't count the second "the"

Why let people live meaningless lives?

Just end their boredom instead :laugh:
Then the same could be said for me and you, all of life is meaningless, and in the end anything we've ever done isn't going to matter, yet nobody wants to die, so might as well try to make something of the meaningless, meaningful or worthwhile, i don't see the point to just "end everything" for crap

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Patience, young one, your time will come...
Me? Young?

-remembers that Kenny is older than I-

Oh...right...

Then the same could be said for me and you, all of life is meaningless, and in the end anything we've ever done isn't going to matter, yet nobody wants to die, so might as well try to make something of the meaningless, meaningful or worthwhile, i don't see the point to just "end everything" for crap
I...I'm not meaningless...

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807

I stumbled across a wild :079: while I was down in Slowpoke Well. She was trying to escape from Team Rocket's clutches...

Her relaxed and derpy nature intrigues me... But I feel like she will be a good member for my team.

She will be dubbed... "Nymph." I shall have Whoopi take a rest in the PC while I try to tap Nymph's potential...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I stumbled across a wild :079: while I was down in Slowpoke Well. She was trying to escape from Team Rocket's clutches...

Her relaxed and derpy nature intrigues me... But I feel like she will be a good member for my team.

She will be dubbed... "Nymph." I shall have Whoopi take a rest in the PC while I try to tap Nymph's potential...
Why not "Unikle" for a name? :lol:

Top Bottom