• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
In short, your entire species were hunted for game and sport till you the very last one fell down into some ice and froze. A hundred maybe thousand years later an research team thawed you out and you murdered them for it, then you continued genocide until you eventually met two siblings (me and katt) which stopped you from me dousing you in oil and katt lighting you on fire burning down you and the house and your rampage. . . supposedly

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Long ago, there was a very special breed of horses. Majestic, elegant, graceful... These were unicorns. They had lived a peaceful life among humans for a millennium.

But eventually, humans grew greedy. They destroyed many unicorns and used their fur as material for whatever creations they could make. Eventually, there was only one unicorn left.

As it was surrounded by humans at an icy ledge, the final unicorn had fallen backwards and fell into the icy ravine. The humans gave up trying to get it; it would be impossible to get it then.

Years went by.

A pair of young explorers had been exploring the planet, trying to discover new land for their research. Eventually, they came across a large block of ice in what was once a frozen ravine. They heated and unthawed it to reveal what seemed to be a horse.

A month later, the creature regained consciousness. It saw one of the explorers and stabbed it immedietly with it's horn in a fit of rage. When the other explorer came out and saw his friend ran through by the animal, he panicked and tried to call for help on his cellular device. As soon as the call got through, the beast impaled the youth with great force. He dropped the phone and it broke.

This beast was... No, is the last unicorn.

In order to honor his race, the unicorn changed his name to Unikorn. He set out to have revenge against the humans for everything that they've done to him.

Victim after victim... Death after death... Unikorn's killing spree was out of control. Nobody was safe. Not the angel, not the phantoms, not even the ploppers.

Eventually, Unikorn found two new potential victims. He rammed into their house as the two soon-to-be victims turned their heads towards the door in shock. Unikorn ran towards the male as fast as he could, fully intending to impale him.

"No!" the girl said, pulling him out of the way. The girl pulled out a lighter and the boy pulled out a barrel of oil that they kept safe in case an emergency such as this were to happen.

The male quickly opened the barrel and dumped it over the unicorn before it could react. Meanwhile, the girl did what she did best: burning things alive.

Unikorn felt heat. Unikorn felt what may as well have been the sun on him, for he was as hot as could be, being on fire; an exact opposite of what he felt his first defeat. He ran around the house in a last ditch effort to burn the siblings down as well as himself. Luckily for the humans, they had an escape route reasy just in case something terrible like this ever happened.

As the two escaped, they looked behind them to see their house burning down behind them, as well as Unikorn putting in one final effort to survive. Tragically, he failed.

The species of unicorn had become extinct once again.

That wasn't so much of a scary story as much as it was an action story, but I digress.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I've finally started my own nuzlocke and I'm doing it for FireRed.
:001: FalKoopa Lv.7
:016: Darkpit Lv.6
:056: SilverEra Lv.2
I'll grind for a bit to get this monkey caught up and then move on to the next route.

_Silver_

I don't even know anymore.
NNID
coffeeman65
3DS FC
1349-8695-1576
hi, everyone it's been a few days since I last came here

also, 141

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stay tuned for the sequel, where Unikorn the Persistent was revealed to have survived the fire by using the third sibling as a sheild

(they have another brother)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
The Gang:
:001: FalKoopa Lv.9
:016: Darkpit Lv.7
:056: SilverEra Lv.7
:010: Plop Lv.4
Boxed:
:013: Vacuos Lv.3

As you may have noticed, I went and caught a Caterpie on Route 2 and caught a Weedle in Viridian Forest. I'm not using the Weedle unless someone dies.
Also, holy **** that Weedle smiley looks terrible.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Someday you'll learn to reason with, spare and befriend your foes.

There are some true irredeemable enemies out there, but there are less than you might think.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165

....what exactly is your history with the number 4?
Back when I was 4 years old, I broke my face open, requiring 4 stitches to close. This happened on the 4th of July in 2004.

Count the number of 4s in the above sentences.

Since then, the number 4 would never leave me alone. It pops up literally EVERYWHERE somehow. Hell, the bus I ride is bus 4!

Top Bottom