• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

D

Deleted member

Guten Morgen, mein name ist Golden.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
120 morning-ombs

Darkpit54 Darkpit54 I'm watching survivor now
Scot needs to CHILL concerning the peter vs. julia vote. "Oh, maybe I'll just keep crossing out names on my votes like how Aubry votes!" It's like; dude, I get you can't trust Aubry, but there's no need to mock her conflicted feelings.

I'm about 5 minutes in

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Darkpit54 Darkpit54
♦Æ♦|Ken

So I just finished the latest episode of Survivor...

I feel bad for Neal :crying:
This episode was a tragic one. Neal was a likable guy, and was on the side I personally favor. Now, the stupid jerk jocks have the power :mad::rolleyes:. Concerning Jason's comment about how "the jocks always get the beauties, and the brawns are just shoving the brains into lockers" I wanted to barf. You're not in high school anymore! Show some class.

Michele is playing the best strategic game right now. She's not playing too under the radar like Julia, but isn't playing hard like Debbie. She's also well liked, and the social aspect of the game is more important than the mental and physical parts. Right now, Michele is my winner pick from a gameplay standpoint. From an editing standpoint though, Aubry has the solid story arc that many winners have.

Here's an editing logic chart I found on Survivor Sucks that shows each contestant's edit:

Cast Ranking:

1. Debbie
2. Aubry

3. Tai
4. Neal

5. Michele
6. Julia

7. Cydney
8. Joe

9. Nick
10. Scot

11. Jason

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I officially start my Spring Break today since I have no class on Fridays and I'm off work for their Spring Break (I work at a different campus than the one that I currently attend; long story).
I want to do nothing but relax today if I can, so I might be open for a couple rounds of Smash throughout the day if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

You ever have one of those mornings where you wake up early and want to get up....but then fall asleep for another hour?

And then after that....you fall asleep for another hour? And another hour right after that? And one more hour after that?

That was my unfortunate process of waking up this morning. Granted, I woke up at 5:00 AM, and given how I felt yesterday I probably needed two more hours, but I still slept more than I would've liked to....

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
It's one of those days that I just feel achy.. my neck feels like it needs to be cracked and I blame the weather lol it looks like it could rain any second now.. :ohwell:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Sounds painful. Hope you feel better soon...

I like rainy weather for the most part. Though my entire state is in a really serious need of the stuff, and will remain so for a long time.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Darkpit54 Darkpit54
♦Æ♦|Ken

So I just finished the latest episode of Survivor...

I feel bad for Neal :crying:
This episode was a tragic one. Neal was a likable guy, and was on the side I personally favor. Now, the stupid jerk jocks have the power :mad::rolleyes:. Concerning Jason's comment about how "the jocks always get the beauties, and the brawns are just shoving the brains into lockers" I wanted to barf. You're not in high school anymore! Show some class.

Michele is playing the best strategic game right now. She's not playing too under the radar like Julia, but isn't playing hard like Debbie. She's also well liked, and the social aspect of the game is more important than the mental and physical parts. Right now, Michele is my winner pick from a gameplay standpoint. From an editing standpoint though, Aubry has the solid story arc that many winners have.

Here's an editing logic chart I found on Survivor Sucks that shows each contestant's edit:

Cast Ranking:

1. Debbie
2. Aubry

3. Tai
4. Neal

5. Michele
6. Julia

7. Cydney
8. Joe

9. Nick
10. Scot

11. Jason
Nice stats! What do all the labels mean?

Top Bottom